Eighty Four;

Dylan walked back from dinner with the cast to his hotel which was luckily across the road getting soaked from the heavy rain, he thought how lucky it was that he was going unnoticed by fans but his thoughts were soon interrupted by someone screaming his name.

"Dylan!" A girl shouted causing him to turn to see a petite girl standing outside his hotel.

"I'm so sorry but I just want to go inside and rest." He said apologetically trying to rush into the hotel.

The girl grabbed him by the arm quickly pulling her hood of her head with a smile.

"Now is that the way to treat the girl you love Dylan Muse Sprayberry?" She questioned causing him to look at her properly.

"Rey." He whispered and she smiled.

"The one and only." She replied pushing a strand of her wet hair out of her face as she let go of Dylan's arm "I came to say I love you too and I would be honoured if you said yes to being my boyfriend again."

Dylan smiled before grabbing her face and kissing her causing Rey to pull him closer in the kiss, they pulled away staring at each other in the eyes as Rey began to laugh.

"It's a bit cliche kissing in the rain, don't you think?" She questioned only to have Dylan kiss her again.