One Hundred And Thirty One;

Rey ran up to Isabelle as she laid in the snow clutching her stomach in pain.

"Get away from me!" Isabelle spat as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Kyla please." Rey pleaded holding out her hand before she turned around as she saw Adam walking closer to them.

Isabelle looked to Adam before looking back at Rey and grabbed her hand, Rey pulled Isabelle up and watched as she looked at Adam.

"Kyla!" Adam screamed holding the prop lightsaber and pressing at button that made it light up.

"Winona we need to run." Isabelle told Rey with a weak smile "run towards my ship."

They both began running just as the sound effects for the tie fighters began to play loudly.

"Cut!" Rian the director called.

Isabelle fell back into the snow smiling while Rey breathed heavily and Adam approached them sitting next to Isabelle.

"You good Rey?" He asked and Rey nodded "you know all this running can't be good for-"

"Hush driver!" Isabelle told him with a smile "Rey is a strong women she can handle this, I mean I did when we filmed the end of the last movie."

Rey watched the couple bicker before sitting with them causing Isabelle to put her arm around her smiling.

"How is Evan?" Rey asked "I haven't seen him today."

"Our chubby little devil is somewhere with Mark probably sleeping." Adam told Rey who placed her hand on her stomach.

"Our son is not a little devil!" Isabelle said getting up "he's two years old Adam."

Rey phone began to ring in her pocket causing her to excuse herself as she walked towards her trailer answering her phone call to Dylan.