Twenty Nine;

"Since were in San Francisco, can I finally meet your mom?" Dylan asked and Rey nodded smiling as she drove

"That where we're heading." Rey replied and Dylan smiled "but when we're near I want you to close your eyes."

Dylan nodded watching as Rey concentrated while driving around San Francisco and he smiled, she looked at him nodding causing him to close his eyes fading into a world of darkness.

"I'm coming round to help you out." Rey told him before getting out and Dylan listened as he heard her footsteps then the car door open before she took his hand helping him out.

Rey walked Dylan up a small hill before she stopped looking at him with a smile on her.

"You can open your eyes now." She told him and he did.

When he looked around he realised they were in a cemetery and Rey sat in front of a grave with a sad smile on her face.

"My mum died when I was fifteen, I never really mentioned it to a lot of people because I always got that fake sympathy from them." Rey told Dylan as he sat next to her "my dad wasn't ever there throughout the whole thing so it's why we never talk a lot."

"Rey I'm sorry." Dylan whispered and she nodded.

Dylan wrapped his arm around her shoulder kissing her forehead while she wrapped her arm around his torso.