Thirteen;

reyofsunshine: 👩‍❤️‍👩

74,428 Likes | 9,265 Comments
{ Tagged: lunamoon }
_______________________________________

74,428 Likes | 9,265 Comments{ Tagged: lunamoon }_______________________________________

lunamoon: she calls it a brain blast!

55,321 Likes | 6,485 Comments
{ Tagged: reyofsunshine }
_______________________________________
Private Messages }
{ Rey-Rey💕 & Dyl😍 }

Dyl😍: so I'm in San Francisco for a couple of weeks
Rey-Rey💕: oh my gosh!
Dyl😍: yep
Rey-Rey💕: well I'm at home with my siblings right now
Dyl😍: is it okay if I come around?
Rey-Rey💕: sure, they're dying to meet you

_______________________________________

Dylan had reached Reys house and he could hear music playing from the backyard, he stood staring at the house before he took out his phone ringing Rey.

"Hey I'm outside." He said as Rey answered.

"Awesome I'll meet you at the front door." Rey replied and he could hear her smile.

"Okay." Dylan whispered before hanging up and walking up to the front door.

He listened as he could laughter from inside and he could see a petite shadow walking up to the door through the glass, the door opened and there Rey stood with a smile on her face.

"I missed you so much!" Rey said loudly hugging Dylan.

"I missed you too." Dylan replied.

They looked at each other smiling before Dylan leaned forward placing a kiss to Reys lips, Rey pulled him in while they kissed and Dylan pushed the door closed with his back.

"Let's go out to the garden." Rey whispered into Dylans ear.

Dylan took Reys hand as she led him through the kitchen to the garden, loads of people were sat outside around a small fire laughing and drinking.

"Dylan you're finally here." Luna said getting up from the chair she was sitting in.

Luna hugged him before looking at Rey wiggling her eyebrows, the two best friends began to laugh before looking at Dylan.

"Lets introduce you to everyone." Luna said and the boy nodded.

They all walked to the fire causing everyone to look, he instantly recognised Tobias who waved at him.

"Guys this is Dylan." Rey said introducing him to everyone "Dylan you know Tobias and Luna obviously."

"Hey Tobi." Dylan said smiling and Tobias laughed smiling.

"Hey Dylan." She replied waving.

A girl got up and walked over to them instantly hugging Dylan with a smiling.

"Hey I'm Riley." The girl said introducing herself.

A boy appeared behind her placing his head on her shoulder holding out his hand, Dylan took it shaking his hand.

"I'm Ryland." He said and Dylan nodded.

"It's so good to finally meet you two." Dylan said to Reys older siblings.

The two smiled looking at each other before at Rey who shrugged before looking up at Dylan with a smile.