Thirty Six;

* INTERVIEW *

Let's give a warm welcome to Rey-Rey Dawson!

Oh my I haven't been interviewed since the Teen Wolf after after show.

I'm sure there will be loads more to come since you're staring on CW newest show The Originals, what's it like?

Well most of the cast is older than me except my cousin Violet, of course, but it's amazing because they're such amazing people and I love them so much.

So you're working with your sister and cousin who I remember there was some bad blood with, correct?

Yeah there was mainly because she's also my half sister as well and I don't get on with our father but she thinks the world of him, in the end she came to my sisters apartment to talk to me and we just put everything behind us. She's like my best friend now, we basically do everything together now.

So sweet I love it. Now more questions on The Originals, who do you play?

I play Ophelia Heart a two hundred year old Vampire, who was turned when she was twenty so in her mind she's still really young and energetic but I warn you do not mess with Ophelia. She's like a spark of fire, small yet dangerous.

How is she connected to The Originals also known as the Mikaelsons?

Oh I don't know if I'm allowed to say. Am I allowed to say? I'm not allowed to say.

Damn it. I understand it would be giving away the plot. Well that's all we have time for today with Rey.

Thank you so much for having me.

Next up we talk to Joseph Morgan before we continue with the rest of The Originals cast!