One Hundred And Twelve;

thereyreydawson: legs

thereyreydawson: legs.🔥
308,632 Likes 9,562 Comments

MERCURY ANSWERS YA QUESTIONS

hello my lil green beans! I'm going to answer two of the questions that is asked the most in the comments and why I'm such a controversial writer!

so many of you have asked when Dylan and Rey will get back to together or will they ever get back together or that comment I always get WHY DOESNT REY JUST CHOSE DYLAN!!!!!!!

I'm going to be honest I hate answering that question because I don't know, I actually write from the top of my head half of the time, but I'm going to say maybe.

I'm not actually 100% sure I'm just a fifteen year old British girl who obsesses over The 1975, Gorillaz, Damon Albarn and Rat Boy.

Secondly WHY DOESNT REY JUST CHOOSE DYLAN??!!??!?????

As the writer in my opinion Dylan sort of mistreated Rey in many way and yes they still love each other so so much but for Rey she sees the same love she had for Dylan in Joseph who she had a close connection with.

However for Dylan he feels as if everything he done was right and I'm not saying he's a bad person or anything but he could've treated Rey better like not ignoring her for weeks and actually going to visit her.

Now don't get me one Dylan and Rey are one of my many OTPs and I did cry when I ended them the first time round even the second time.

Now my favourite part why am I such a controversial writer????

BECAUSE I JUST AM!
I've been a controversial writer since my first books aka are you sure?, let me go and forever! ( which I deleted )

So just please deal with my controversial writing please.

Love Suriiii ( mercury ) xoxo