Fifty One;

"Riley no!" Rey laughed "don't you dare Violet!"

Walking into the kitchen their costar Joseph watched as the three sisters flicked food at each other laughing.

"I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be eating that food." He said staring at the food that was on the floor before looking at the sisters.

Rey picked up a piece of the lettuce and threw it at Joseph leaning her head back laughing at his reaction.

"Guys it looks like we're having pizza tonight!" Joseph called to the rest of the costars who were in the main room watching TV.

Violet and Riley turned around beginning to clean up the mess while Rey watched as Joseph left the room.

After everyone had fallen asleep in the main room Rey found herself sitting on her sisters balcony crying.

"Are you okay?"

Rey looked up to see Joseph and she just nodded sniffing causing Joseph to sit next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Joseph questioned.

"I'm just thinking about Dylan." Rey whispered "I really miss him and I can't believe this just didn't work out."

Joseph nodded before looking into Reys eyes smiling slightly at her.

"Rey your first love will always be the hardest to let go." Joseph told her.

"How do you know that?" Rey questioned.

"You fall in love more than once." He answered.

Rey nodded wiping her tears away while Joseph took his arm from her shoulders to face her completely.

"I hope that's true Joseph." Rey whispered before looking at Joseph with a smile on her face.

Noticing something in her hair Joseph leaned forward taking it out laughing slightly as he showed her.

"A piece of lettuce." He laughed.

Rey laughed before noticing how close together they were as did Joseph who leaned in closing the space between them by kissing her.