Chapter 10

Ivy's POV

I slumped down in the passenger's seat, eyes closed as I was fiddling with my thoughts. The car had made a sharp curve, my eyes shot open as Selina kept driving as nothing had just happened. "What the hell?"
"Some crazy blonde was on the wrong side of the road. No biggie." She glanced at me quickly, a small smile on her face. But it seemed a bit out of place. Whatever. Right now I just want to go home. Selina pulled up in front of the building and I climbed out the passenger's seat, stretching out my body much like a cat.
"Home sweet home." I whispered before walking towards the building, but I froze in my tracks as I heard a voice echoed in my ears.
'Oh Ivy! Wait 'til I get my hands on you!'
I looked back and took a deep breath. It couldn't be, but it sounded like... Shaking it away I entered the building, and Selina looked at me with an inquisitive brow. "Something wrong?" She questioned, and I honestly didn't know the answer to it. My mind was boggled and I quite frankly did not enjoy such a feeling.
"I think... I'm losing it Selina."
"You know what you need? To get shitfaced and to forget about everything for one night!" The cat thief grinned, bringing her hands together. She must've seen how my face changed at the mention on getting shitfaced, because she had a small frown on now. "C'mon, it'll be fun. We'll call it... A girls night out."
"Fun for me? Or fun for you?" I crossed my arms, my eyes meeting with hers as she grabbed my hands and pouted.
"Please please please. I need a stiff one and you need to forget about everything! What better way than to drink our lungs out?"
"Maybe-" Her eyes lit up and I glared at her "MAYBE you are right. But I refuse to drink."
"Joy killer." She huffed. "Just one glass that's all I'm asking." Why am I even partners with her? She is as persistent as a cat. No pun intended.
"Alright whatever." I waved her off and she smiled.
I can't believe I'm here. The amount of men I want to strangle at this little pub is more than a handful! Selina rolled her eyes as she ordered our drinks, pushing a man back with her hip she smiled and made her merry way back to the table. As she slid it across the table, my brows arched slightly. "What is this?" I asked, taking a whiff of the liquid inside the glass.
"Just drink, won't kill you." The cat grinned. Sipping on her cup she looked over her shoulder, eying the bartender as he made his way over with another glass. I hesitantly took a sip, my face scrunching up slightly. "So Pamela, how have you been?" The cat thief tapped her glass, trying to fill the awkward silence. But I rolled my eyes before answering
"Interested now, are we?" I quipped, sipping the contents in the glass. The taste was beginning to go away, slowly but surely.
"Oh don't be like that Pammy" Selina stood up, shaking her head "Fine. I'm going to the ladies room, hopefully you feel more like talking after I'm done." And she stepped out, heading towards the bathroom. I knew the brunette meant well, hell she's been dealing with me since Harleen left. Resting my chin on my palm, the cat thief trotted back to the table, arching a brow slightly. "Ready to talk?"
One minute I was glaring down the cat, next thing I knew things got hazy. We we're talking about something but what was it? I stood up, feeling the room spin, I held onto the table for support. "Let's go home." Selina called out but it sounded distant. Her hand held mine and we headed out the front doors. What the hell was in my drink?
The two of us were stumbling to the car. I felt hands get a bit touchier than we were suppose to, but oddly I didn't mind it. Driving home was one weird experience, I couldn't feel my face, and my hands felt a bit numb. Somethings not right. I remember stairs, the door opening, us two tripping over ourselves. And then suddenly lips had met each other's. Vision blurred, I felt like I wasn't in my body! My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer. Who the hell was I kissing?
We ended up in the room, barely giving each other time to breath as clothes were being shredded. Tops tossed to the side, hands gripping hips, and then the softness upon my lips. I opened my eyes when our lips parted and to my surprise I saw Harley. What the hell was she doing here? I think I may have drank a little too much, but it seemed so real. My hands cupped her cheeks as I was still stuck on stupid. Ivy you may have lost your mind already. I pushed her down, climbing on top of her. Not caring to listen to the reason in my mind.
"Ivy..." Was the last word I remember hearing before I felt a hand slip down into my purple laced panties. A intake of breath echoed and before a noise could escape, she captured my lips with her own.
Our movements were sloppy, but at the moment we didn't care. I couldn't think straight, my mind reeling, as it felt like I wasn't in control anymore. The rest of it though was history.
"Oh shit..." A faint voice echoed, and I arched my brows even though my eyes were still closed. "IVY!" My body was being shake viciously and I sat up, pissed.
"What the hell!?" But then my mind began to put two and two together "Why are you in my..." Fuck. Looking at Selina I pushed her off my bed and jumped off on the other side, eyes wide. "I'm going to kill you! We didn't- no I would never!"
"Gee Pammy... Were you always this rough in bed?" Selina went wide eyed when I wrapped her in vines and pinned her to the wall. "Joking! I was joking! You think I don't feel the same?!"
"I have to disinfect myself. Even if nothing happened, just no. I feel dirty." I shook in disgust before running to the bathroom and scrubbing my body down all the while cursing Selina's name.
"Oh come on! It couldn't have been that bad! Although I wish I remembered." She stood by the door frame "What led to... That?" She asked, back facing my way.
I stood quiet, remembering little things. I thought it was a dream! That I was with Harley! But it wasn't... "I don't know... Maybe cause I felt lonely. And was drunk too..." I whispered, wrapping the towel around me I threw the soap bar at the cat's head. "We can't mention this to Harleen... Even if we didn't do anything." I want to vomit a bit at the thought of kissing her. Blah! I pulled on a white long tee with shorts on and walked to the kitchen. "I hate myself right now. And I bet Harley would too. Ugh"
I heard movement behind me and shook my head when I felt a hand on my shoulder "Look Selina don't touch me! I will-" When I turned, it wasn't the brunette thief, it was a man with a mask. Next thing I knew, everything went black.
"Mother of-" Groaning I rolled my neck, trying to reach up to rub it with my fingers I felt my other hand get pulled up "What...?" I trailed. Blinking a few times I had to get my bearings. A cell. And handcuffed. Great Pamela. How are we going to get out of this one?
"Finally awake I see. Good." My eyes rushed forward, meeting with
"Harvey. Should've known." I leaned back against the glass, rolling my eyes. "Enjoyed the makeover my plants gave ya?" I saw the few scratches that were on his cheeks, a smirk on my face which I knew annoyed him.
"Enjoyed the bullet I put in ya?" He growled, stepping closer to the door.
"What do you want."
"What I always wanted. My men were supposed to bring me the cat, but I guess they bought me the next best thing."
"Is that your way of saying they're idiots?" I laughed a bit "Well, don't expect me to stay long." Selina would come with help... Hopefully. If not, then I'd have to find a way out myself. And fast. Harvey's face isn't the prettiest to look at, and I don't want it to be the last thing I see before I die.