Chapter 12

Catwoman's POV

Turning off the shower, I stood there an extra second before deciding to step out and talk to Ivy. What I couldn't stop thinking about was last night! I bet I remembered more than Ivy, that's for sure. Guilt is good right? Like I should feel it, but not as much as I thought. "God Selina, what is wrong with you?" But it's not like it was bad, but there's no way I'd tell that to Ivy. She'd look at me as if I was crazy, or use it against me, to tease me and all. Ugh...
"Ivy...?" Um, where did she go? I checked her room, nothing. Upstairs where she keeps her plants, no results either. I stood in the kitchen, scratching the back of my head. My eyes instantly went to the window. It was broken! I knelt down and picked up the glass, looking out the window. Her car is still here too, so that confirmed it. She was kidnapped. And I had a pretty good idea who did it. I ran to grab my catsuit, snatched up Ivy's keys and sped down the stairs. "Shit Selina, you know this is your fault." I scolded at myself. Ivy told me Two Face came to her before, dammit! Speeding down the streets, out of Gotham, I hit the brakes hard and climbed out. Pushing the doors open I glanced around and saw the mess, brows arched I called out.
"Harley?! You still here? Breathing?"
"S-Selina? Yeah, I'm fine." My eyes widened when I seen Batgirl behind the blonde. I glared at her slightly.
"Dammit Harley, didn't I say to stay away from them?!" She snapped at Harley.
"You said you'd stay away from us?" I couldn't believe what I heard, and I sure as hell didn't feel like sharing what I had to say in front of one of Batman's sidekick's. I turned on my heel and stormed out, only staying out of view until I seen Harley walk out herself. I reached and grabbed her, covering her mouth and pulling her into Ivy's car. "Good, you're alone finally!"
"Selina! What's this all about?" I looked down before glancing up at her, a bit out of words. "Wait... Where's Red?" I took in a deep breath.
"She's been kidnapped... And I need your help! Please Harley. I know you care deeply for Ivy." Without hesitation, she nodded. I sighed in relief, driving to the blondes place and dropping her off. "Meet me back at Ivy's, we'll talk more there." She agreed, and I smiled before heading back to Gotham.
My whip, caltrops, and catsuit. I zipped up my suit, adjusting it and smoothing it out. There was a knock on the door "It's open." Hearing it creak open slightly, I heard a squeal. "Harley?" I grabbed my whip and caltrops, rushing out the room. But I rolled my eyes when I seen the jester hugging the hyena's and baby talking to them.
"Bud! Lou!" She cried, and I heard her bronx accent return fully. I cleared my throat, and she looked up and gave a weak smile. "Sorry... It's just been too long." She tried to calm herself, and I rolled my eyes.
"Gee Harls. Just let it out for tonight. I don't need Harleen! I need Harley!" I pushed past her, and she looked down. Stopping at the stairs, I looked back. "You shouldn't be ashamed of that side. Its part of you. And Ivy loves both sides." I walked down the stairs before she could even say anything. God, why do I feel like so disgusted with myself? I felt the guilt hit me harder than ever! I should just tell her now, before we continue. Ugh... Maybe afterwards. That way Ivy can help me spill anyways. I looked over to the blonde as we got in the car.
"Do you know where she is Selina?" Harley asked, and I just nodded.
"I know exactly where. Let's just hope Pammy is okay."

-
Ivy's POV

It's a bit hard to find a comfortable position in a cell, especially with cuffs on. I curled my fingers around the bar, looking out to those around me. Come on Ivy... Still no ideas? Taking in a deep breath, I let it out in a huff. Part of me wanted to scream out in frustration, hating the fact that I'm in here, stuck staring at these thugs who call themselves men. "Too scared of me that you had to lock me up? Talk about a bunch of cowards." I rolled my eyes, pushing myself back a bit from the bars.
"Whaddidya' say?!" One of them walked close enough to the cell, I just shrugged and smiled at him stepping closer myself.
"Oh you're deaf now huh?" He tried reaching in and grabbing at me, but I stepped back and grabbed his arm. A sharp yell echoed and another had a gun pointed at me.
"Let go or I'll shoot." Rolling my eyes, I bought his arm down, hearing a satisfying crunch before letting go. The thug fell back, clenching his arm. I heard a click, eyes shutting, waiting for a pop to be heard. But when I did hear it, it wasn't for me. I peeked slightly and saw the man's head splattered on the floor.
"Anyone else feeling lucky today?" I heard Harley's voice and my heart practically leapt out of my chest, and I heard a body drop. Looking over to my left I saw Catwoman standing up after pouncing on one of the thugs.
"Red!"
"Harley! You're here?! Helping to save me." I couldn't help but sound so happy. There was shouting and the door was kicked open, and more goons walked in, Harvey appearing again finally.
"I'd knew you'd come, but with Harley? Aren't you suppose to be a good girl, Quinn?" I could feel Harley roll her eyes at him.
"Shut it bub!" And they sprung into action. I hated that I had to sit back and watch, watch as they rescued me. But my focus broke when I felt a hand gripped my hair, and Harvey's voiced echoed in my head.
"Move or I'll shoot." Involuntary I stepped forward, being lead up some stairs I heard various shouts, and Harvey faced me towards the stairs. Kicking the back on my knees so that I wouldn't stand anymore, he pushed the barrel of his pistol into my head. "One more step and she's dead."
"Red!" Harley yelled.
"Harvey!" I heard Selina growl. Two Face laughed.
"Oh Harley, how can you honestly help these two when they've been screwing behind your back?" My eyes widened and I looked up at him with fire in my eyes.
"You were the one who drugged our drinks...?" I spoke through clenched teeth. I seen Selina wanting to shut him up, but it was too late. This bastard planned it all?!
"Wh-what do you mean?" I heard the confusion in my jesters voice, and it shattered my heart. Please Harvey. Shut your trap!
"Oh? She didn't tell you? Tsk tsk. What friend are you Selina." He laughed and pulled on my hair harder, gripping my chin in his other hand. "Your lovely tree hugger and cat thief slept together. And didn't even bother telling you." Harley's eyes meet mine and I didn't dare look away, I couldn't.
"Is this true?!" She yelled. And Catwoman seemed to be a lost of words. Taking his chance, he put a bullet in my shoulder and kicked me down the stairs. I swear I felt like I was jumped by a gang, holding myself up barely with my arms. Harley ran up the stairs with such speed that she knocked Harvey out with her bat. Selina wasn't far behind her, following up with a kick to his gut. I stubbornly pushed myself up off the floor, hand clenching my left shoulder as I felt a warm liquid slip through my fingers. Harley looked back to me and rushed to my side.
"I-" She put a hand up.
"First tell me if it's true. Did you and Selina..."
"I'm sorry Harley... We were drunk and drugged-" I couldn't even keep talking. My stomach curling as she turned and punched Selina hard. The brunette fell back and looked up in shock.
"Okay, I deserved that. I should've told you before we got here." Selina rubbed her jaw, standing up. "I know you're mad, but don't blame Ivy. It was my idea to go out in the first place."
"Harls, Catwoman. Can we please get out of here first before we continue this conversation. Please." I was beginning to lose feeling in my arm quicker than expected, and I felt blood even dripping down my chest. When I actually looked, the bullet went clean through bone and tissue. Today is the worst day ever. I'm going to wake up with bruises, and probably won't be able to use my arm! Harley lifted my arm up and over her shoulder, holding me up. I leaned into her "I've missed you..." I barely said over a whisper.
"Pamela. Why did you call me over?" Selina crossed her arms, staring up at the sky before looking back down to me.
"Do you think I'm being stupid for always helping Harley...?" I don't know why I was asking her of all people, but she knew both me and the blonde well enough. And I couldn't talk to no one else about this. Selina looked at me in disbelief before considering my words. Taking a seat, she rested her chin on her palm and sighed.
"No. If you didn't help her, who would? I mean I would, but well you know." She bit her bottom lip, thinking. "You clearly are what she needs the most anyway. Someone who could care for her, and I know you would never hurt her." I looked away from her, breaking eye contact as I thought. She was right, if it wasn't for me she'd probably be dead.
"But she never learns. Always going back to the clown bastard even after he almost beaten her to death!" I slammed my hand against the table, shaking my head. I felt like I was always in this endless loop. Harley gets hurt, I take care of her, and she runs back to the man who hurt her.
"Look Pamela. One day she'll realize that she can find someone better! But you can't stop helping her, even if you wanted to. You care too much for the bubbly blonde, and I know you won't ever give up on her. Because you love her." I froze and slowly my eyes connected with hers. "Yeah. I know." It was as if she could read my mind at that time. But Selina was right.
"Red. Red!" I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. What the hell happened? "Whoa, slow down. You'll hurt yourself." Green eyes meet with blue ones and I froze.