Joker x reader SMUT

POV you

I was just walking around on the street when I  heard sirens go off by a bank. I thought nothing about it, because I was used to it by now. I was finally home and I walked in. I settled to just watch some movies because I was bored out of my mind. I fell asleep at some point.

POV Joker
I've seen her a lot around here, I wonder if she lives here in the neighbourhood. I followed her and saw her entering a building. "So she lives in the neighbourhood, just as I thought." I said to myself. I walked in to the building and luck was with me today, there was nobody in the lobby. I walked further in to the building and saw a list of where people lived. I'm just lucky today, there was her name and her picture. It said; (y/n) (l/n) room 13 floor 2. I walked to the room where she supposed to be. I walked in the room and yes there she was, asleep as well. Might just kidnap her, then she will not scream when she wakes up. So I picked her up and carried her with me to my purple Lamborghini. I drive to my home and I quickly park my car and carry her to my room.

POV you
I woke up and I saw that it wasn't mine apartment. I quickly looked were I was and saw the Joker sleeping next to me. I quickly and quietly got out of the bed, but I made enough noise to wake up the Joker. "You're awake I see. Good timing you have." He said as he got up and as he did that I looked at what he was wearing. He only had a pair of sweatpants on. I looked at his face quickly and I saw he had a smirk on his face that I wanted to slap of his face. "No need to glare at me, dollface." He said. O god I wanted to smack that smirk as hard as I could of his face, but I knew it would let me in more trouble. "You're actually really cute ya know." He said as he stepped closer to me. "Did we lost our tongue or are you canna say something." "I didn't lose my tongue." I said and I regret it. "O what a beautiful voice such a shame I needed to wait to hear that. O well you get everything when the times is right." I swear you I'm getting annoyed here with him. While I was thinking, he was getting closer. He was now so close that we were centimetres apart. I felt his breath on my lips. I looked up and saw the most beautiful ice blue eyes. He looked straight in my (e/c) ones. I leaned in, because even how much you despite him, you will tell he was hot. He leaned in a little, but just enough that our lips met. It was a sweet kiss, the opposite from what you expected from the clown prince of crime. He walked forward and I was forced to step back. At some point I felt a wall in my back. He picked me up by my thighs. He pulled away and smirked at me. God what I've got to do to stop him smirking. "I thought you would like that, dollface." Before I got a change to say anything his lips were on mine. I kissed almost immediately back. I heard him chuckle in the kiss. He bit my lip to let me know he wanted entrance to my mouth. I parted my lips slightly and felt his tongue slip into my mouth. While he was doing that, he was also grinding into me. I moaned slightly. I could almost hear his smirk, but I was to occupied with how he was treating me, he treated me if I was special. I didn't knew how it felt. But now I know how it feels and I'm never letting that feeling fall away. I felt cold air hitting my shoulders. I knew were it would lead me, but I was to got up in the moment I didn't care what the world would be thinking. I only cared for him. I felt that I didn't have a shirt on anymore and he was fiddling with my bra. He got it lose and he crabbed my breasts in his hand. He leaded me to the bed and threw me up on it. He climbed on me and slowly pulled down my pants and panties. Before I could say anything about it he had his sweatpants and boxers down and threw them somewhere in the room he got upon me and he slipped into me and began thrusting in a slow pace. He kissed me while he began to thrust harder and my moans became louder and louder. I could feel I was getting close, but I could not tell anything because he was still kissing me and when I thought I couldn't hold it longer he came and as reaction I came to. He pulled out and lay beside me and he pulled me in his arms. I couldn't say anything about it because I fell asleep.

POV Joker
She was so good, I wonder if she would willing to stay by my side. I hope it, because she would be the queen of Gotham city. I hope she would without that I have to get her all psycho. Like me. I fell asleep not long after (y/n) did.

I'm sorry for the shitty writing, but this is my first one shot and my first smut. So sorry if it is like really, really bad.