Sub!Joker x Dom!reader SMUT

I know Joker isn't a submissive, but the idea just sprung to life in my head. And I think that wasn't a good sentence, but who cares, I sure as hell don't. All right let's get on with the story.

POV Reader
I walked through the mall, I needed some new clothes. When I was done I walked to the bank to see if I had enough money to go out tonight. What super fucking lucky I get. When I set a step in the bank, I get a gun pointed at my head. "What the fuck you're doing with my head, idiot." "Watch your mouth. I think I'm going to take you with me to teach you a lesson." I rolled my eyes as I perfectly knew who wanted to 'teach' me a lesson. "Hello to you to Joker, it's been a while isn't it." Without a reply I was tucked in a van. "What are we nice aren't we little one." I felt his glare. He drove in silence to his house. When we got there he pushed me to his bedroom. "Eager are we?" I questioned. "Who would think that the clown prince of crime was a submissive. I surely didn't." He pushed me on the bed. "I am not a submissive." "And I'm the queen of England." He got on the bed and I sat up and pushed him down. I sat on his waist. I felt his growing erection. "If you're not submissive, then why are you responding like a submissive?!" He only blushed.

POV Joker
Dammed she/he knew my secret. Nobody knows, well knew that secret. I am a submissive, yes but every one I came across were more submissive then me. "All right maybe I am a submissive, what are you going to do?!"  "I'm going to do you a favour. I'm going to let you in your natural roll." She/he said. "Hold on I don't even know your name!" "O you're going to call me master/mistress. So if I'm getting of, of you. You are going to listen to me or you're going to get punished. Do we understand that." I only nodded. "Now I didn't say it was good to only use body language." she/he said while she/he tucked at my erected member. I grunted in pain and pleasure.

POV reader
He has to learn the rules. "We speak to the dominant. We do not only use body language. Do I make myself clear?" I asked as if I talked to a little child. "Yes, master/mistress." "Good, now I'm going to get off you, if you only make a wrong move you're going to be punished." "Yes, master/mistress." I got of him and I got of the bed. "Now, you're going to undress." not a second later that the last word left my mouth he started to undress. I watched him. When he got undressed completely. I walked to the bed and climbed upon him once more. "I want you to undress me in, while I stay this way, you understand." "Yes, master/mistress." he said while undressing me. When I was completely undressed he wanted to make clear that he is dominant. "What did I say what will come when you tried to me dominant?" "That I'll be punished, master/mistress." "Good, you tried to be more dominant than me, you're going to get a punishment. But what should I do. Mmmmm. I know." I said while grinning evilly to him. I heard him gulp. "Phase one was easily done. Now you're going to get your punishment. It is good that I always got something with volt on me." I smirked. I picked up my bracelets with shockers. I put them on once more. "Now you're going to be a good boy or you're going to get twice the volts that are going trough your body." while I said that I let my shockers loose on his naked body. He started to let little almost unnoticeable tears run over his cheeks. I stopped with the shockers and put them away. "You know now what your light punishment is. I advice you not to know the more brutal punishments." I said as I saw more tears run over his cheeks. I whipped them away. "No need to cry baby boy, you just need to stay on my good side. I think I know a way to make it up to you." while I said that I started to lean in and kiss him, I felt that he kissed right back. While we were kissing I slipped onto him. I heard a moan coming from him. I broke the kiss to kiss from his mouth to his jaw, then his collarbone. I kissed around to seek his sweet spot. I heard more moans coming from him when I started to go faster and grind into him, while I was sucking his collarbone. I pumped faster and faster on his member. "Ooo, master/mistress may I please chum I need to." "No you've been a bad, bad boy. You need to wait till I say you may. Understood." "Y-yes master/mistress." I could feel his member twitching inside me. "No, no baby boy. You need to wait." "B-b-but master/mistress, I n-n-need to-o-o." His last word turned into a moan when I sucked hard on his now bruised sweet spot. "Beg, baby boy, beg." "P-p-p-please m-m-master/mistress. I-I-I neeeed to, p-p-please." he moaned and begged me. "You may come, baby boy." the words hadn't let my mouth, when he came inside me. "Good boy, go to sleep. You need it." I said. And he fell asleep, I followed him quickly after.

Sorry if it comes over like sub!reader, but it's damn hard to write it.