Black Widow x fem!reader

POV Reader

'I'm done with Hydra. They can fix their own shit.' I thought before making a run from my 'mission', kill the Black Widow. They think I'm still under their control, but when Buck was gone I began to remember. They stole me from my parents when I was 5 years old and brainwashed me eversince.

As I was running the ground came closer then it should. I looked behind me and saw Black Widow. "Can you let me go? Or are you incapable of that?" I asked sarcastic. She rolled her eyes and said "Sorry not possible, you're coming with me." She picked me up and began to walk to a jet with me for her.

"I can walk for myself you know. I'm not going to attack you." She looked in my eyes and let me loose, but walked a bit closer for if I would make a run for it.

We walked to the jet and we got on. "Everyone this is Morgana." I rolled my eyes and said "My real name is (y/n). Sorry, a bit less scary." "(Y/n)?" I heard from the left. On the left I saw Captain America and Bucky. "Hey Buck, long time no seen!" I said a bit to cheerful for them.

"What's she doing here?" I heard on the right and there were the rest of the team. "I'm done with Hydra, they think I'm still a good little puppet. But I started to remember when Buck disappeared. So I took my chance and got away, but someone caught me before I could get away." I looked at Black Widow for a moment.

She looked understanding at me. "How can we trust you?" Tony Stark asked me. "You just do it! But if you want to know why you want to trust me. Because I can do magic!" I'm afraid I'm becoming crazy, sheesh. "What exactly can you do?" I heard from the scarlet witch. "As good as anything. Ask and I will do it. If it wouldn't kill anyone." "Summon an iPod." Came from the Captain. "Alrightie! Accio iPod." The moment after that there came an iPod from Buck his pocket.

"You had it, all this time you had it!" Came from the Captain. There was a snicker by the rest of the team. I smiled at their childish antics. When the Captain and Buck had stopped they sat in front and the journey that I would do a lot after that began.

---TIME SKIP---

We walked out of the jet and I was astonished that it was this beautiful. I had expected that everything had Tony Starks head on it, but not even his name was on the inside. For so far I could see. "It's really beautiful Stark!" He chuckled while the rest groaned. "No need to make his ego bigger than it already is." came from Bruce Banner. I snickerd and walked after them. As I was walking I was grabbed from behind and was thrown in a room.

"Okay, first who the hell did that, second what the hell!!" I shouted at Black Widow. "First my name is Nathasha, second how can I trust you. You're one of the most feared Hydra member." I let out a sigh. "First nice to meet you, second the same as you did with Buck." while I said that I stared at her and came up. I walked up to her and stood a few inches away from her.

You know, I heard a lot about you from Hydra. Everyone is scared of you, even the women. But I was never afraid, I saw you do good things. You know Buck spoke very high of you when he could remember. So should I give you a reason to trust me?" She only nodded and I leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips. She didn't react, but after a few moments she began to kiss back. After what felt like 15 minutes we pulled away. "That wasn't what I expected." she smiled with a light blush on her face. "I know" I only said and pulled her in another kiss. 

---TIME SKIP---

We came out of Nat her bedroom around dinnertime. We walked in the diningroom and saw everyone there. Tony was smirking at us and the rest just nodded and started eating. I nodded back and glared at Tony. I sat between Nat and Buck and started eating. "Did you have fun (y/n) and Natasha?" Tony asked in an irritating voice. I only sended a painfull stinginghex. I heard it worked by the little yelp he gave. The others began to laugh at that and I continued eating.

So it's a bit shorter than the others and I'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes, but I wrote it on my laptop so I couldn't get the autocorrect in English.