Fem!Harry x fem!Slytherin!reader

POV Harry

We had potions with Slytherins as usual. I just hope for one normal lesson, even with Snape. I walked into the potions classroom with Ron and Hermione and we took our normal seats at the side away from Snape. 

When everyone was seated Snape started the lesson about a potion that he made himself and no-one knew about. "So not fair." I whispered into Ron's ear. "I know mate." came the response. We focused on the lesson just in time to hear that we have assigned partners. 

Snape started on the list and after a while I heard "Harry Potter and (y/n) (y/l/n)." in his monotone voice. 'fuck, just the one Slytherin I didn't want to be with.' I saw her rolling her eyes as I picked my stuff up and walked to her. 

"You read the instructions on the board while I make the potion, understood Potter." I heard her sneer as we both didn't want to be each others partners. "Understood." I just said curtly as she got up to gather the ingredients needed for the 'your true self' potion. It's good that someone made such potion, but you need to make a better name for it.

POV (y/n)

In all honesty I didn't really hate Potter, I just don't like how he acts. He always does everything alone and doesn't ask for help even when he obviously needs it. Though thinking about it now, it could mean that he grew up in an abusive household. Just as I was till my biological mother gave me up for adoption and I got adopted by a nice wizard family that could sense my magic. 

I walked back with the ingredients. "If I say next you read the next step for the potion to me, yes?" Harry just nodded. I nodded back and said start. The whole lesson nothing went wrong, Harry read the steps and I did as he read. I finished the potion and we poured it into a vail and I brought it to Snape. He just nodded and I went back to my seat to wait for the end of the lesson.

At the end of the lesson Snape handed out our potions again, which was quite odd. When everyone had their potion again he said "Now one of you will drink this potion, it will get rid of any glamour or look altering potions that is placed on you." One after another one of every pair drinks the potion and nothing happens. 

POV Harry

"Shall I drink it? You made the potion after all." I asked (y/n) "If you want to." So I took the potion vail and drank it. I waited a few moments, but nothing happened. "Well, either the potion doesn't work or I~" I was cut of when I felt a cold haze come over me and I couldn't think straight.

I looked at (y/n) for help, but she sat there with her hand clapped over her mouth. "What's wrong?" I asked after the haze went away. But before she could answer me, I heard that my voice was higher than it used to be. I looked around the classroom and saw that everyone of them looked at me in shock, even professor Snape.

(y/n) took my hand and dragged me out of the classroom and into the girls bathroom. The first thing that took my attention before I could ask why we were in de girls bathroom, was that I saw me with long black hair with some red highlights and avada coloured eyes. In short I looked a bit more like my mother than I did. I looked questioning at (y/n).

"What happened to me?" I asked as calm as I could. "I believe you had all sorts of potions and glamours on you and they were undone when you drank the 'your true self' potion." After a little pause "We need to think of a better name. It's the lamest name I ever heard especially for a potion of that sort." I only could bring out a little laugh at that and (y/n) seemed to relax at that. 

"So Harry, we need to look at what you want to do. Do you want to be turned back in a boy or do you want to stay like that?" (y/n) asked. "Hmm, I think I want to stay how I am now. I mean, this is who I was meant to be. Right?" She nodded at that.

"We need to make up a name for you, maybe you want to have a resort or something like that?" I nodded at the lane of thought that (y/n) went down. "I always liked the name Isabella Shaden and I would love a resorting." (y/n) nodded at that. "While we're at it, it may be smart to do a heritagetest for you to determine if you know the whole truth." I nodded at her thinking. "Yeah, your right, but where can I take such test?" I asked her with my head a little tilled to the right.

"You're lucky I always keep too much potions in my bag." (y/n) giggled. she picked a potion out her bag and gave it to me with a piece of paper and a dagger. "Why do you have a dagger in your bag?" I asked her a bit creeped out. "For ceremonial things, like this and for selfdefense. You never know what kind of creeps you get on your path." I saw the reason behind it. 

"So prick into your ring finger and let seven drops of blood drip out." I nodded and did as she said. (y/n) took the parchment from me and waited for five minutes. Then she gave it to me. "It's your information, you need to be the first one to read it at least." I looked down to see

Name

Isabella Shaden Potter

Sex

Female

Age

16

Parents

Lilian Potter-Riddle (deceased)

James Potter (deceased)

Godparents/uncles/aunts/grandparents

(y/f/n) (y/l/n) - godfather (living)

(y/m/n) (y/l/n) - godmother (living)

(y/n) (y/l/n) - godsister (living)

Lucius Malfoy - uncle (living)

Narcissa Malfoy-Black - aunt (living)

Draco Malfoy - nephew (living)

Tom Riddle/Voldemort - grandfather (in hiding)

Isabella Riddle-Morgenstern - grandmother (deceased)

"What" that is the only thing that I could get out of my mouth. (y/n) looked questioning at me. I just gave her the paper and began thinking. I heard a gasp besides me and felt a pair of arms around me. "We finally found you!" (y/n) exclaimed. 

POV (y/n)

We finally found her, my godsister and the missing heir of Slytherin. I hugged Isabella and we went to Snape, because the lesson should ended by now and that was the last lesson of the day. When we arrived Snape took us to Voldemort and we stayed there for the rest of the evening.

Sorry if you thought that I was dead, but I had my exams (I graduated by the way) and I only write when I want too, soo terrible sorry for the always long waiting.