Jack sparrow x reader

This chapter was a sort of bet. So here I am writing about Jack Sparrow. YOU BETTER BE HAPPY miss4trouble

POV Reader
There I saw it. The Black Pearl. Now is my time to get revenge on the infamous captain Jack Sparrow, he stole some of my best men. No pirate will do that to the king/queen of the sea. Yes you heard me right I, (y/n) am the king/queen of the sea. That's why nobody steals my crew or even think about it. "Right up ahead, you will regret the day you were born captain Jack Sparrow." I said to my crew. The ship sailed to the Black Pearl. When we got there the walking plank was laid and I stepped over to the Black Pearl. I saw my men and walked to them and looked at them and said "you are going to the ship you belong to. Now." I walked behind them and looked how they got onto the (Your Ship Name). "What are you doing with my crew!" I heard a voice say behind me. "O you know that very well Jack Sparrow. You know very well that they are my crew and nobody disobey the king/queen of the sea." A said while turning around. "It's captain Jack Sparrow and the king/queen of the sea is a hideous creature, not someone who is as lovely as you." "Ah I hear you heard the pirates version of my story. Shall I prove I am indeed the king/queen of the sea?" I said calmly. "If you indeed are the king/queen of the sea then we will let you take your crew back without a fight and you may take one prisoner, but if your not the king/queen of the sea then we will take your ship and crew as ours. Do we have a deal?" He said with a smirk. "Yes." I simply said as I raised my hand and the sea came up with my hand. "Is that enough proof or do I have to do more?" "That's enough. You have your crew. Now who do you want as prisoner." Sparrow asked. "You." As I said that I heard gasps all around me. I simply smirked at that. I walked to my ship and I noticed that Sparrow didn't follow. "We had a deal, Sparrow. I get my crew and someone as a prisoner. There was nothing that said that I couldn't choose the captain." After that he followed and stood at my ship. "Alright men here is the new crews lid. Do what you normally would do." At that the crew picked Sparrow up and walked to the end of the ship and hold him out there. They asked in sync "Mighty sea. Is this man worthy to work on this ship and so yes what is his task." At that the sea began to move and pulled Sparrow to me and set him at my side and the sea formed a heart around us. "Thank you sea. We know his place." I said. The sea obeyed and pulled back. "Well, who would know that Sparrow would have that high ranking." I heard one of my men say. I rolled my eyes at that. 'Seriously sea. You couldn't warn me for your plan?!' I thought and as usual I got an answer back from the sea. 'No, that would've ruined the surprise.' I rolled my eyes at that. "What's she doing?" I heard beside me. "I was talking to the sea. Now we know your ranking. Get to work. I want to be home as fast as possible!" I ordered my men. "As for you Sparrow. Come with me." I said while I was walking away. I heard footsteps behind me. I walked my room in and sat on a stool. "Well sit down." He sat down across me. "Well what is this." He asked. "The sea sought out her (other) king." "Hold on. So I am the king of the sea?!" "Yes. I know you already figured it out. So drop the act." "So that means that we are suppose to marry or something." "Yes. If the sea has her way. As always." Just as I finished that sentence, I felt him sitting besides me. "Well as the sea always get her way. Than who are we to fight against her." "I know you Jack Sparrow. Your going to leave me as soon you get bored. I've heard enough tales about you." "Yes, I was someone who was relatively new back then. I changed since then." "Your father is almost as infamous as you. So you couldn't be new. You grew up in the pirate world, just as me." "So you now what it is to have pressure on your shoulders to prove yourself." "Yes. It's not easy yes. I see what you mean." I was about to say more, but I couldn't speak because Jack Sparrow was kissing me. I kissed back. When we pulled back for air I saw it was almost dark outside. "Come on. We're almost home." I said while I stood up and walked to the door and waited there till he was by the door. I pulled the door open and we walked outside. "Where are we (y/f/n)." "We're almost home. I think about a half hour till we can dock." "Thank you. Now listening up everyone. You can do what ever you want to do, but your back on this ship a week away from when we dock. Understood!" I said to my men. "Yes." Came back. "Good." Was all I said and I waited patiently and looked at the view. "Where is your home." Said Jack. "I think you are going to know where we are. When we are there." 'You should be me informative to your future husband.' I heard the sea say. 'You know bloody well that he's not going to believe me.' I thought back. 'He has seen mermaids. He has been dead and he still lives. So he would not be so scared at your home.' 'All right. I will tell him, but if he freaks out I want you to calm him down so nobody is going to know. If he doesn't freak out I am going to let you be yourself for the week I'm gone. Deal?' I thought back. 'We have a deal.' If the sea was a person she would have been smirking. "All right Jack. We're going to the Bermuda Triangle where we are going to see the sea for first in person." "I wonder how she looks." I glared at him. "Just curious." He said. I rolled my eyes and looked at the sea. 'When I step upon the land our deal will start.' I thought to the deal. 'All right.' Was all I got back.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I stood on land once more. "All right listen up once more! You are free to go for a week. But only on this island. Understood!" I got a synch yes. "Good. You may go." "Come with me Jack. We're going to meet her." I walked to the hut of her. When we walked in I saw the most beautiful woman of all times. She had blond hair that fell in beach waves and the ends got blue. Her eyes were a sea blue. She was really curvy and she was really tall. She could pass as a mermaid. "Hello (y/n) and Jack. I waited for so long to get you together." She giggled. "You got us together and you wanted to have us home. Now what do you want." I asked. "Well I was going to marry you!" She said all giggly. "WHAT!!!!" I screamed. "No need to make us deaf." Said Jack. "So I am just going to do it. You now I always get my way." "All right, at least let me get a dress. I do not want to marry in my pirates clothes." Just as I said that I had the most beautiful dress on. It was as if it was woven out of the sea. It's a ballgown that goes from green to blue. It was strapless and it had matching heels. "All right. I am ready." I said. "Now we are going to the beach. That's the most fitting for the king/queen of the sea and the future king of the sea." Sea said as she walked out of the house. We walked down a path I didn't notice when we walked up here. When we came to the beach I saw my crew and all Jack Sparrows crew. "All right places." Sea said as she began the ceremony.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~
(I don't know how to write a wedding so....)

Well what a adventure and it all turned in a day that every girl except me dreamed about. Well it was a magical day and I am now happily married.

So this is a one shot that I thought it was cute. Send me a picture for how you think sea would look like and the wedding dress. If there are any boys, first HELLO!!!! And second picture it as a tux or something. Send me picture for that tux. The best gets a shout out. BYE!!!!