Supernatural

POV Sam
I made it. I made it to my interview. Now only to pass it.

I walked to the office I needed to go and knocked on the door. "Come in." I walked inside and sat down to begin the interview.

—time skip, because I don't know how those things work—

YES!!!!! I got in and now I only needed to start next week.

— time skip to a few years later —

I had a code against a man who has been arrested for multiple murders, credit card theft and identity fraud. I walked into the courtroom to see who it was.

There he was, Dean Winchester. As if I didn't expect it. He stood there with a shit eating grin when he saw me walking in. I did something that would not be considered right. I face palmed right there and then. I gave a glare at Dean and stood where I needed to stand.

I can not believe it. I don't know how he did it, but he's lucky that he didn't get thrown in jail. After the case was done I walked up to Dean and smacked him up his head.

"What did you even think. You idiot. How did you even get prove that you're innocent!?!" I almost screamed at my older brother.

"I got a little help from above." He smirked and I glared even harder. "What don't believe me, he Cas get your ass down here!" I heard fluttering of wings and I turned around to see a bit really impressive tax accounted like type.

"You can't tell me that he is an angel." "Well I am, I'm Castiel and I am an angel of the Lord." I turned to Dean and looked at him for an explanation. "Well you see, I got in hell. For whatever reason and Castiel was so kind to pull me out of hell." I nodded and knocked Dean even harder over the head.

"Oww Sammy." Dean whined. I rolled my eyes. "Don't whine princess." I walked away to go home.

"Eeehh Sammy!!! I don't have anywhere to go!" I rolled my eyes and made a follow me sign. When we arrived home I took off my coat and sat down.

"How did you even get caught?" I asked. "Well you see, a lot of officers in one place who I encountered from a lot of different places. You're bound to be caught." I let out a sigh and stood up to make dinner. "Castiel if you want you can stay over for dinner too." "I would like that." I nodded and got to the kitchen to prepare food for us.

Sorry this is not really long and shitty I know. Sorry well I hope for as long that you liked it. I wanted to publish this after I saw the writing prompt a few minutes ago.