Thor x Loki x Reader (brothers and brother/sister) part 2

POV Reader

When we walked around in the garden I got to know my brothers more then I thought. They actually didn't hate each other, they don't blame each other for the things that they did and for that I love them already. So after a while we sat down beneath a tree.

"So (y/n) what do you do for the fun?" Loki asked. "Well I love reading, but I also love sports. So yeah the two things you love both I believe." I laughed awkwardly, like how I am. "What did you love the most on earth?" I thought a bit about that. I loved going to school, because learning and away from that human, but also just hanging out with people that human forbade me to be around with. "Well I loved the education I got, loved hanging out with people and just working." They nodded their heads and I began to wonder were they always like that.

"No, we weren't like this before the incident on earth and I think with you by our side, our bond can be restored. Don't you think?" Thor asked Loki. Loki only nodded in response. "Did I just talked out loud?" I asked curiously. "Yes, but that doesn't matter. We- I do that to." Thor corrected himself after a kick from Loki. I laughed at their antics. "You two are adorable together" I think that it didn't fell good because I was tackled down to the ground.

"Was that necessary?" I asked with an arched eyebrow. "Yes it was, I am not adorable. Not even when with him." Loki nodded his head to Thor. "He has a name you know." Thor replied and tackled Loki down and that is how the guards found us. Me under the boys and then Loki and Thor on us both.

"You can move know you big oaf. You too ice princess." They finally got of me and then my words came to them. "I'm not a big oaf." "I'm not an ice princess." They said together. "Look how cute, you even speak together." I began to walk away when I got picked up by Thor.

"You know I'm not a rag doll, right? Also PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed into his ear. Thor didn't put me down. He only tightened his grip around me. "You don't have to scream (y/n/n)." I huffed at that and turned to the guards who stood there gobsmacked.

"Help a lady/man in distress." They only shook their heads and ran away. "Piepers. What a bunch of courageous men you have." I huffed.The only respond that I got was laughter. When we almost came to the throne room Thor put me down. "Thank you very much. Idiot." I coughed and got inside.

Inside was the beginning of the ball, that was held tonight. I just realised, I don't know how to dance. "Ummmmm Loki, can you help me with a tiny detail. I don't know how to dance." Right after these words came out of my mouth Loki pulled me closer and began to dance.

After two hours of practice and me stepping on Loki's toes more than any human can count. I had the basics. But I didn't have a lot of time to worry about that, because I needed to get my clothes on for the ball.

Men

Women

Women