Iron man x reader SMUT

POV reader

I was walking to the party of my boyfriend Tony Stark. I had a long black dress with one shoulder and has a slip up my leg. Not to much to give away but enough to let men see what I have. (See pic above). "Hey sweetie. What do you think?" Came the obvious voice of my boyfriend. "Nice party, nice people. What do you think?" I retorted the question. "I think you look marvellous." "Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself. Why is this party again?" "The party is for someone who is very dear to me. O I need to make an announcement, see you later!" He said while kissing my cheek. I saw him walking to the mic and started to get the attention from everyone. "Welcome to my party. I need to make an announcement. Can (y/n) come up here?" I was a little shocked and I walked up stage. Tony took my hand and kneeled on one knee. "(Y/n) when I saw you it felt like love at first sight. When I heard that you were going to be a avenger I couldn't be any happier. When I finally got the guts to ask you out I was thrilled to hear that you said yes and I have another question I hope you're going to say yes to. (Y/n) (l/n) do you want to marry me?" He finished with hope in his eyes. "Yes, yes!" Was all I could get out while tears of happiness streamed down my cheeks. The whole crowd cheered. Tony put a ruby, diamond gold ring around my ring finger.

The bottle of champagne was opened and everyone was congratulating us including the team who planned this together with Tony as I heard from Steve

-time skip brought to you by the awesome parties from Anthony Stark-

Everyone was going home and when they were gone I got picked up and brought to the bedroom. When we were there I got thrown upon the bed. "I hope you're ready." I heard Tony say while he closed the door. "I'm always ready. You know that." I said with a light smirk on my face. I saw him smirking back at me and he pushed me against the bed and kissed me full with passion. After we ran out of breath Tony attached his lips to my neck and sucked on my sweet spot. I moaned lightly when he did. "Please Tony." I begged him. "Please what?" Came his reply. "Please take me." "As you wish." He said and pulled the zipper down. When the zipper was all the way down he slipped it down my body and make a few more hickeys. "You look beautiful, beautiful. You're going to be good?" He asked with his sexy, deep and husky voice. "I'm always good, aren't I?" I asked with a moan at the end, when he kissed where I wanted him. He chuckled lightly at that. "I know, just to be sure." He said while he pulled his shirt off and I went to take of his pants and boxers. As I did that I flipped us over, so I was on-top. I took his member in my hand and began to stroke teasingly. "You.....are.......teasing..." he started to say while he moaned. I smirked at that and began to move and lead his member in my womanhood. I moaned when I was adjusted to his size. I started moving. "F-f-faster, please.....faster" Tony moaned while I was riding him. I moaned at the feeling of him trusting into me. I started grinding into him and he flipped us over and trusted into me at a fast pace. "T-t-Tony!" I moaned as he started playing with my clit. He started sucking at my sweet spot and I couldn't last longer. "T-Tony, I-I'm going to......" I chummed before I finished the sentence. As my walls tightened around his member his thrusts became out of sync. Not long after I felt him twitching inside me and with one finial thrust he came. He moaned my name so beautifully. He pulled out and he kissed me passionately. "I love you, (y/n)." he said tenderly. "I love you to Tony, with all my heart." I said while I flipped up him and kissed him. When we ran out of air I flipped of him and curled upon is chest. "Goodnight, future Mr./Mrs. Stark." I chuckled tiredly at that. "Goodnight, Mr. Stark." I said while closing my eyes and going to sleep.

I you want to have a part two of this, just comment it! I hope you liked it!