Percy jackson x reader

POV Reader

I'm walking to Percy's cabin, you might think who am I. You're tearing up the perfect Percabeth. I know, but that's not stopping my feelings though. Well I think an introduction is in order, I am (y/n), I'm a child of Apollo and I love making music and archery. I know cliché, can't help it. 

So back to why I am walking to Percy, because my brother wanted me to get something from him. I have no idea what he asked, I didn't listen. After some thinking I knew he probably didn't like Percy and Nico so close to each other. Yes, Will Solace is my brother, twin brother to be precise. 

I walked into the Poseidon cabin. "Bonjour!" my usual greeting sounded. I heard a crash in response. I giggled at the string swear words. "Can you not!" "Sorry!" what didn't sound honest because I was full out laughing now. Percy came into view with the camp shirt and some shorts. I giggled after the laughing fit and it was now quiet. 

"What did you want, (y/n)?" "My brother needs something from you, I don't know what or why I needed to go." He nodded and gave a smile and took something from a drawer and gave it to me. "I think that he needed this, well see you later!" I smiled and waved and walked outside. Percy gave me a square box that looks like it has some kind of ring in it....."What!!!" I might have screamed a bit too hard. Because everyone was looking at me.

I was bright red and walked quick to my brother. When I was there I walked quick over to him and slapped him over the head. "Owww, what was that for!" I only gave him a stare and shoved the box almost in his face. "Explain." I looked straight into his eyes. "I might going to ask Nico too marry me this dinner..." he looked away and covered his ears, what was a very smart move. The next moment a very high, deafening squeal from me. "I KNEW IT!!!!!" I screamed and more people look at me as if I'm crazy. I give them the right I am crazy but not now.

I smiled like a crazy person for the rest of the day and I was almost springing and dancing around when I heard the dinner call. I sat beside my brother and the usual happend till almost the end of the dinner when Will stood up and walked over to Nico. Everyone was looking what was happening. I smiled like an idiot and looked at the scene that was unfolding in front of me. 

POV Will

I walked over to Nico and I felt (y/n) look at me like a dork. I stopped in front of Nico and he looked at me as if he was expecting a normal dinner. I breathed deep in and got on one knee and pulled the ring I got when I was out with Percy. Nico looks like he doesn't get it and I start my speech. "Nico I fell in love with you quite quick since I saw you and have loved you since then, so I will ask this question. Nico di Angelo, will you marry me?" I looked full hope at him and he couldn't get a word out of his mouth and he just nodded. "Yes" came his quite voice. The rest of the camp cheered and the rest of the night was a party for us.

POV Reader

"OTP CANNON AND GOING TO MARRY!!!!!!!! Could this day be anymore perfect!" I screamed above all the cheering. "I think it can." said a voice behind me and I whipped around and saw Percy standing there. "How will it get better??" I asked him with a clueless voice, to be honest I didn't know what he was steering this conversation too. "Well how about I ask you on a date?" he asked with a smirk on his face as usual. "Uhh, a, ummm yes.?" shit it came out like a question.

"Oke, I will pick you up tomorrow by your cabin. Oke?" I nodded quick and Percy went back to the party and I gave a even harder squeal. "You okay there??" I heard the voice of my brother. "Yes, Percy asked me on a date, you got engaged to Nico and I am the most happy fangirl in this world!!"  He snicker and I smiled and began to actual have fun with dancing, making music and just having fun with my friends. After a while I was whisked  away and came in the arms of Percy who was now holding me and we danced the night away.

--Next day--

I woke up and began to scatter through my closet to look for a set what was good enough for a date. I looked and I saw a new set of clothes with a note on it. It read 'Thanks for staying at my side. You're the one who would always be happy with me, even if you disagree. Thank you! Greeting Will' I smiled and put in a book. I pulled on the clothes and put my hair in a ponytail. Just as I finished my ponytail there was a knock on the cabin door and my other siblings opened it too reveal Percy. Will grabbed Percy and put him on a chair and the others all surrounded him.

"A few rules with dating (y/n), not after curfew, you break her heart we set every demigod on you and treat her as the perfect girl. Got it." Percy could only nod his head from the overwhelming amount of people around of him. I could only giggle. "You know I can defend myself, right?" I smirked and I got in the middle of the circle. I smiled at Percy and he smiled back. "Shall we go?" I got a nod in return and everyone let us go. "O and if I spot any of you spying on us, you wished you didn't." With that Percy and I walked outside.

"So what are we going to do?" I got only a smirk in return and he tugged me to the lake. I shook my head in amusement. When we got to the lake Percy just pushed me in! "YOU!!" I screamed at him when I got above water. I glared at his smirking face. Too make matters worse he jumped in just the way I got a lot of water over me. Or he could've used his powers to make it look like that. I spit some water out and coughed. "Why, what was the reason to do that." I just asked, because I knew he had an advanced from being in the water. 

"Because I can." I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him under. I just heard laughing from beneath me and I was pulled under. I glared at him underwater. He just smiled at he pulled me closer and made an air bubble. I just laughed at our antics and not long after Percy laughed with me. When the laughing died out Percy looked at my eyes and leaned in. I began to lean in too and we met in the middle and it was the best kiss ever. It was sweet, not rushed and nothing negative too say about it. Percy pulled away and we smiled, as dorks if I may add. I cuddled up to Percy and he held me and we staid down for a long time. We began too talk not long after our kiss and in short it was the best date ever. 

I'm sorry if everyone is a bit out of character, I need too read the series again and I just wanted to write something. Also thank you all for reading my stories 7,2K that's a lot and thank you!! I hope you all have a Wonderfull live filled with good things.