Batman x reader part 2 SMUT

So I was going to get part two out as fast as I could, but I'm about to go to Disneyland!!!! I'm so happy! So enjoy! And I'm really sorry for my shitty writing here, I don't know much about Batman and such.

POV Batman/Bruce
When I felt her kissing me back. I started to walk forwards till we stood in the elevator. When the elevator came to a stop. I picked her/him up and I walked us to our bedroom. When we came there I put her/him down and I remembered, I had still the Batman suit on. I started to get the cape of. Next I wanted to get out of it, but (y/n) stopped me. "Do not think you can put that out." I stoped immediately and watched how she/he came to me.

POV reader
He tried to get out of his suit, but not with me around. I stood up and walked to him. When I stood before him, I kissed him. I felt him kissing me back with lust. When we pulled away to breath I started to get his suit of him, while I was doing that I was using my powers to show him images that would make him more lustfull.
(is that even a word?)
When I had him undressed I saw his erected member. I smirked. He grabbed my face and pulled me towards him. He started to kiss me and undressing me. He pulled me to our bed and pushed me upon it. When I laid he got on me and sat on my waist. He started kissing me once more and while kissing me he teased my entrance with his member. I moaned and he started thrusting into me. After a while of thrusting he came and I came right after. He pulled out and laid next to me. I wanted to speak but I was cut of by Bruce. "Go to sleep (y/n)." and that's what I did.

Sorry so terrible sorry that you have to put up with my shitty writing. But please give your choice of which one-shot you want to have. And thank you @troublemaster1 for requesting this. And thank you KethryAllen for voting on my story.