Spn lucifer x reader

POV Reader

I opened my eyes to see my slightly younger sister, okay she is 2 years younger than me. What does that matter. I saw we were at the motel we stranded yesterday, because our brothers lost us, you would think they would look better behind them when they leave after a hunt. I got up to start the day.

After I was finished I woke (y/f/n) up so we could get dressed and started up my phone so I could call Sam. After a few rings Sam picked up. "Hey Sammy! Can you pick us up. We're close by the universal studios in Orlando. So can you pick us up?" I heard a sigh on the other side of the line. "How did we lose you two. Like seriously. *sigh* go get some breakfast we should be over in three hours." I smiled. "Thanks Sammy!" "It's Sam!" I heard from the other side just before the line went dead.

"Come on (y/f/n), we're going to get some breakfast. What would you like?" She thought about it. "How about.....some breakfast burgers?" I smiled at her antics and nodded. We walked around the town and we ate some burgers. A few hours later Sam came to pick us up and we're off to the bunker.

When we arrived (y/f/n) called out to her boyfriend Gabriel and I to, well....it's quite a secret. I always sneak away in the night to call my boyfriend Lucifer. If my brothers and Aileen would find out they would NOT be happy, but what they don't know about, what won't hurt them. I called Lucifer and a few seconds later he came.

"Hello, sweetheart." Said he while smiling. I smiled back and pulled him in for a kiss. "What the hell!" I heard from behind. I turned around as fast as I could and there I saw her. (Y/f/n).

"(Y/f/n)! Heyyyy I didn't see you there!" I said while I became redder with the second. She only smirked at me and came closer with Gabriel behind her.

"Hey (y/n). Having fun?" I glared at her. But she knew my bark is much more than my bite. "What are you doing out here!" I heard from the entrance of the bunker and saw Dean coming to us with Sam following close behind.

"What are you doing here." Dean spoke with as much venom he could muster in his voice. "I was visiting my girlfriend." Lucifer said simply.

"No you aren't. That's my sister and she would never do that." He said and I almost couldn't muster the strength to burst his bubble. Almost.

"Actually Dean. He's right, he's my boyfriend and I come outside every night to spend a few hours with him, because I knew you wouldn't approve of him." I looked down and Lucifer put his arm around my waist.

"Well you were right about one thing(y/f/n). She was indeed sneaking off and we indeed do not approve. But if he could get that we would not have a hunt for a few weeks than I'm more considering." Sam spoke.

"Thank you!!" I smiled and everyone walked away and I was left alone with Lucifer.

"You know that Sam meant it serous that you need to do that." I looked at him and he nodded.

After a few hours he left and I was walking back to the bunker to get some sleep.

I know not a very long one and only at the end did Lucifer came. But I wrote it and I'm pretty happy with it.

Different Fandoms One Shots!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara