Draco x Reader SMUT

Warning: daddy kink. Don't like it, don't read it.

POV You
I walked through the Slytherin common room. I hope nobody heard me, because if they did I needed to explain why I was up on such an ungodly hour. I just wanted to step outside, but I heard a voice talk to me. "Why are you up and running around on this ungodly hour?" The voice of none other then Draco Malfoy said. "I just wanted to go for a walk." "Let me accompany you. I know a perfect place to not been seen in the castle." "Alright, not that I have much chose." "You're very smart you know that (y/n)." "What do you think of smart. I'm like on the bottom of the classes and yet here you're saying that I am smart." "You are smart, but you only need to see it." "Well thank you Draco for such compliment." "You're welcome" under our little chat we where on the seventh floor. "Why are we on the seventh floor and why are you pacing for this wall, did you get lost Draco." Just as I said that there appeared a door. A dark brown wooden door. "Open it up, (y/n)." I rolled my eyes and pushed the door out of the way. I looked inside it was a beautiful dark wooden room with tints of blood red. "Wow it's beautiful, but why is there a bed in the middle from the room?" I asked quite curious. "I thought it was nice for you to sleep. So I thought of a bed room which was a dark but had a home feeling to it." "Well thank Draco." I said but when I wanted to walk to the bed he grabbed me, slowly, he turned me around and kissed me on the mouth. He pulled me closer when I started to kiss back. He pulled me to the bed and laid me on my back. He then climbed upon me and started to suck on my neck. He brushed against my sweet spot on my neck. He started to grind into me and I could feel his growing bulch. Trough that feeling I started to moan, it was a soft small moan at first, but more he bruised my sweet spot, the more he started to grind into me, the more I moaned harder and louder. At some point out clothes were magicked of. He started to tease my entrance with his hand. After awhile he started to lick at my entrance. I was lost into pleasure. He pulled away and pulled me up and looked at me. His eyes had darkened and he pulled my head towards his member. I got what he wanted so I started to bob my head on his member and I could hear his pleasurable moans. I pulled away and laid him down and climbed upon him and slipped on his member. He held my hips and I started to bounce up and down on his member, while I was doing that Draco started to thrust into me. He flipped us over so he was on top. "You like this don't you, (y/n), let me hear what for slut you are for me." "O Draco please, please I'm begging you give me pleasure!!" I pleaded the best my ego would let me. "That's right, whose slut you are?" He moaned into my ear. "I'm yours Draco, only yours. I'm never going away from you. I'm yours." "That's a good slut. Now lay still and don't chum until I say so." "Yes, Draco." "No no no little girl/boy, that's not what you're going to call me. Call me Daddy." "Yes daddy. I'm going to be a good little girl/boy for daddy." "That's what I thought." He said as he trusted into me. "Oooo Daddy, you're so good. Please let me chum. I need to. I can't hold much longer!" "Just wait a little while little girl/boy, a little while." After a few thrust more. "Come for Daddy, little girl/boy." It was like he said magic words, just as the last word left his mouth I chummed. He started to thrust faster and awhile later he chummed also. "That was a good girl/boy." "Thank you daddy." I said while drifting of into sleep. "Go to sleep little girl/boy. I'm here when you wake up." That was the last thing I heard before I was pulled into dreamland.