Thor x Loki x Reader (brothers and brother/sister)

POV Reader
I worked hard on it and it's finally done! I build a robot that knows when you speak the truth or when you lie. So to test it I asked a question that I already know the answer from. "Am I a human being?"

I expected it to say true....but instead "False." I was quite shocked.

"What am I then?" Now I'm curious. "You're a demigod." Okay I didn't see that one coming.

"Who are my parents?" If I was a demigod then those people who said to be my parents weren't my parents. "Your parents are Odin and Frigga. You have a brother named Thor and a adoptive brother named Loki. Well it looks like I need to make a phone call to certain demigods......who appeared to be my brothers. This is really creepy.

I shut down my robot and packed some clothes and off to New York I was.

---TIME SKIP---

I landed in New York and was off to Shield. No one knows I actually am a Shield agent. One of the best, but I had a vacation. Which didn't last long. I walked into Shield and I asked for director Fury.

"Welcome back agent (l/n). You got tired of your vacation?" "No sir. I made a robot who could tell me the truth and it said something unexpected. It said that I'm not a human, I'm a demigod and I'm the brother/sister of Thor and Loki. I actually want to speak to them. I said. Not happy at all.

"I see and somehow you got what you want." I arched an eyebrow in a questionable way. "One of them stands right in front of the door. Come in Thor." When that was said the door was opened. Thor walked in and looked quickly at me.

"What are you here for?" Fury asked. "I heard some strange news and it involves one of your higher agents." "Who" was the only thing he said. "Agent (y/n) (l/n)." My eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"What was the news." I quietly asked. Thor looked at me and said in a serious tone. "You're my long lost brother/sister. We lost you because you were kidnapped by HYDRA agents when we visit earth."

"Well looks like luck struck me, because I wanted to talk to you about the same thing." He looked at me questioning. "I finished a robot who could tell me the truth only. I firstly asked if I was a human being. I expected the answer to be true, but it was false. I then asked what I was. It said a demigod and when I asked who my parents were it said that it was Odin and Frigga and that I had a brother named Thor and an adoptive brother named Loki. It had to be you. Now it seems that the puzzle fits."

"Well we need to go to Asgard and introduce you to father and mother.
(I didn't make Frigga death, because she plays such a big role in Loki's life. I just couldn't.)
And you need proper clothing. You don't look really royal." I only nodded in respond.

"But why didn't anyone tell me who I really was or are my 'parents' HYDRA agents?" "We can look them up. What are there names?" "My 'mother' (y/m/n) (l/n) and my 'father' (y/f/n) (l/n)." Fury typed it in and results came quickly. "Your 'mother' is a HYDRA agent, but your 'father isn't. He doesn't even know that your 'mother' is a HYDRA agent. We can deal with her while you are at Asgard." Suggest Fury.

"That would be wonderful. I think I'm all packed to go." I got a nod in conferment from Thor. "Well I'm ready then." Thor and I walked away and walked upon the street to a ally. He then shouted to the air "Heimdal open up the Bifrost!" At that moment we were surrounded by bright colourful light.
(Please correct me if I'm wrong."