Harry Potter x reader

Requested by @PotterWeasleyHinny if this is not what you wanted, I'm sorry. You can tell me and I will make a new one. Also Dramione side ship.

POV Reader

I sat in a little cute café and just like that someone set a (f/d). "Hey, I didn't order this." But then a familiar voice came from behind me and I got flashbacks form the war. "That's true, I did." He sat down infront of me. "Hello, again. Long time no seen." I glared at him, how could he have found me so fast already. "What are you doing here, Harry. I want to be left alone in the muggleworld for a year, you agreed. So tell me, what are you doing here." I spoke in a deathly whisper. "We need you again, you were the best auror and now we need to catch a man who know really well." He looked a bit sad and from that look I knew who he meant. "Is it Ron?" He nodded sadly. "I'll do it."

We hunted on Ron for a while now and nobody wanted to tell me why we hunted him. "Alright, I'm done with this. WHY THE BLOODY HELL ARE WE HUNTING RONALD BLOODY WEASLEY!!!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs so nobody could ignore me. "He tried to kill you once." Harry said so softly that I almost missed it. "So, because he almost killed a witch in the muggle world, the best aurors are trying to catch him. Sounds legit." If you couldn't hear the sarcasm dripping from my voice, then you're deaf. Harry looked down and mumbled something under his breath. "Alright Harry if you want to make yourself hearable that would be nice." "I said he did it, because I like you." He said a bit harder. I looked at him, I didn't believe it. Ronald Weasley attaching someone who he'd been friends with. I raised an eyebrow to tell him to explain further. "He did it to make sure I was alone and was going to suffer from breaking Ginny's heart. I broke it apparently when I spoke to you a while back." I stared him death into the eye and said. "Alright what is the real reason, because yes Ron is someone who could do that. But I know he wouldn't. Maybe it is the thing that I talked to him without your knowledge and he didn't try to attack me once." Harry looked shocked at that.

"O, ummmm." He was lost for words. He looked like a kicked puppy. "So, what is the real reason that we're hunting him down. SO WHAT THE HELL IS FREAKING GOING ON HERE!" I screamed. At that Ron came in the forest clearing that we were seeking on. "So, Harry. Am I free to go home, or am I still looked down upon." Harry looked really guilty. "So this was all a set up and you got Ron kicked out of his home, for what reason?" "He said that you would never love me and you had gone to the muggle world because you hated me." He looked down as he mumbled that. "Ron, is this true?" He nodded sadly. "But it was only because first you woke me up and you wouldn't shut up about her. Seriously, I thought that we were going to get six year over with you stalking Draco." I looked Harry to see if it was true. The only responds I got was a short nod.

"Harry, I am not someone who you should stalk. You would get crazy, so say sorry or I am going to tell Mrs Weasley. Also seriously al this to let me admit that I like Harry?" Harry looked shocked and Ron had the I-told-you-so-face. "O and Ron, maybe you should hang out with Hermione less. You are changing in a Hermione 2.0 and I think she would like that very much. Speaking of Hermione, where is she." The boys looked at each other "Well, you might be shocked, but she's married to that ferret." Ron said with a bit of a bitter tone. "Is idly Ronniekins jealous?" I asked in the most childish voice I could do. "No, but the ferret changed me in a weasel." At that I started laughing that hard that I couldn't stay upright and fell over. "Hahaha, I can't believe it. I really need to visit her. Also, can we go back. I'm getting cold and I'm done with the two of you." They nodded and Ron aparate to his home and that left Harry with me.

"So what are we going to do know?" I tilted my head just a little. "Well you said you liked me so, this." With that he placed his lips on mine and kissed me. It took me a second to register what's happening but after the shock it was just perfect. In a quite forest, apart from the sounds of nature. After a while we pulled back and Harry aparated us back to his house and we stayed there for the rest of the day.

The next morning we woke up by a knock on the door. I stood up to open the door and in the doorframe was Hermione. "Hermione!!!! Good to see you!" I exclaimed enjoyed. "Yeah, I heard you were here and you wanted to talk to me?" I nodded and took her with me in the sitting room. "Yeah, you could have WROTE ME THAT YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED TO DRACO BLOODY MALFOY!!!!" I screamed. "O yeah, that. No one knew about that. It was a private wedding so, no one knew." I nodded. "Yes, but not one single bloody letter and Ron that's being turned into a weasel. How could you take away the fun?!" "I took pictures.." she pulled out the pictures. I grabbed the pictures and I saw her wedding ring. "Alright are you being spoiled?" I asked while looking at the pictures and laughing at Ron. "Yes, why?" "Just random." I stood up and took Hermione her hand and said "where do you live?" She didn't say anything but aparated us immediately to her house. When we were there and I saw Draco "DRACO MALFOY WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE MARRIED?!" I screamed but was shushed down by the two. "Shhhh, the baby's are asleep." I looked astonished. "You have.........baby's. Real baby's.......who's the godmother and who's the godfather?" "You're the godmother and Harry the godfather." I squealed in excitement. "Yes, thank you! But how are the little one's. How do they look and what are their names?" "Their names are Scorpius Hadrian Malfoy and Isabella Shaden Malfoy. They look like us. Scorpius is a little Draco with my character and Isabella is like me but with Draco's character." Hermione let me see the little one's when they woke up and they're so damn cute. "I'm happy for both of you." I said as I went to Harry.

"Honey I'm home!" So cliche but alright. "Where were you?" He asked concerned. "By Hermione and Draco." He nodded in understanding and took me in a hug. "I love you, you know?" "I know" I said and kissed him.

And done. I'm really sorry that it took so long I couldn't find the right plot and sorry.