Batman x reader part 1

This is for a good friend of mine, I hope you like it and please enjoy.

POV reader
Damit Joker, why did you need to kidnap me. I was just having a good time with my best friend, then he showed up. One thing that nobody, well almost nobody, knows that I'm (y/h/n) *your hero name*. So I used my telegenic powers. To convince him to let me free and leave me alone. He just did as I wished. If people knew it was that easy to escape the Joker, he wouldn't be that feared. That's happened, now I was going to my boyfriend Bruce Wayne. Even he didn't know that I was (y/h/n), he just thought I was simple (y/n) (y/l/n) a doctor in a hospital close by. The only one who knew I was (y/h/n) was the Joker, but even he can't do anything against my powers. I now walked down the street to my house I sheared with Bruce, well actually it's more of a mansion than a house. When I was one step inside I heard noice coming from the third corridor I was, well anyone except Bruce, forbidden. (if you get that reference I absolutely adore you.) I still walked to it and saw a elevator kind thingy on a place were a wall was. I walked to it and I got in. The moment I stepped in it, it started to get down. That's weird, we don't have a basement so it actually couldn't get lower then the ground floor. When it got completely down I saw the Batcave. "What the hell why do we have the Batcave in our 'basement'." I walked to explore. "What are you doing down here." I heard some one say and I turned to see none other than Batman. "Why are you in my 'basement'." I asked sassy. "I asked first." "Well I live here so I've more rights to know answers then you." Wait a minute his voice, I recognise that voice. It sounds like Bruce his voice. I looked into his thoughts and there you have it. I now know why he always is gone when the Joker is out. "Well, well, well don't we have to tell me a secret, Bruce?" I saw he was supified of fright. "Who in the whole wide world is Bruce." He asked me. "Well don't you know your own name, Bruce? You know better than to play games with me." I said it like I was talking to a small child. "All right (y/n) you caught me. What were you doing here anyway, I told you that was a forbidden corridor." "Well when I hear noice I'm going to check it out. So if you wanted to keep something a secret you need to know that when you make noice and there is a elevator in sight which wasn't there before you're not so good at keeping secrets." he walked towards me while I was talking/lecturing him. I looked once more in his head. "Well, well, well what have we here. You still don't get your finger of my disappearing huh? Well I can say one thing. You're not the only one with a secret." I said smirking while I was walking to the elevator to get above the grounds once again, but lucky me. I was pulled back by Bruce. "I knew I was right about who I was dealing with. But not this right. You know (y/h/n) that I saw right trough your mask. I knew it was someone I knew quite good, but this good." "Come on I'm not the one who has a f*cking (sorry for the swearing.) Batcave in the basement. I at least have a hidden small room, not a cave." "You know you're quite cute when your all sassy, you know?" I rolled my eyes on this. "I know what you want, but do you really want it in a freaking cave." He just smashed his lips onto mine. I sighed in the kiss, but started to kiss back. I pulled away. "You know I can let you see anything, your greatest longings to things or your worsted fears. You know, just to be warned." I said smirking while I was looking to see a surprised face, at that I started to smirk more. He pulled his mask off and he smashed his lips on mine again......
Ahaha there's gonna be a second part, butttt I just wanted to annoy a certain human being. So sorry, but not sorry. (I'm so annoying😏)