Ban x Meliodas (seven deadly sins) SMUT

POV Meliodas

I looked at Ban, while he wasn't looking. I know, it's quite cliche to fall for a teammate and one of your best friends. But who cares. I glanced at him once more and began to focus on the road before us. We're walking to the Boar Hat, while everyone is out doing something.

"Hey Captain, what are we gonna do?" I heard the voice of Ban speak. I shrugged "I have no idea." While I said that Ban began to walk a bit closer to me. Right then we stepped into the Boar Hat and he picked me up and whisper huskily into my ear "I do have a idea."

I swallowed and tried to wiggle out of his grasp. When I was out I turned to him and said while slowly walking to the stairs and began to climb the way to my bedroom. "Well, what is it?" Ban only looked at me and when we were in my room he closed the door and I pushed Ban into the door.

I only heard Ban swallow and looked lustfully into my eyes. "You know what I thought of." He began to kiss me slow. I failed to react, but after a bit I came out of my shock and began to kiss him back. After a while the kiss became more passionate and I began to stroke his member through his pants. As a reward I got a beautiful moan of him.

I began stroking harder and a bit faster, while there were more moans. Ban pushed me to the bed in the middle. When we hit the bed I flipped us over. I began to grind into him and felt his hardening member under me. Which gave the reaction of me getting hard.

"Captain" came a moan of Ban. "Yes, Ban" I asked in a innocent voice. "Hurry up!" He began to tug on my shirt and I pulled it off. I began to grind harder. The feeling was nice and I tore Ban his shirt off. I kissed him hard on the lips and tried to tug his pant off.

Ban trust his hips into mine and I gave a moan as reply. I took of his pant and pulled off mine. "No underwear, Ban." I said in a fake scolding voice. "Could be said the same of you." Came the moaned reply.

I began to kiss down his neck to find his sweet spot. "Captain!" Came the moan when I found it. I made a love bite there and moved down his chest to his v-line. I licked it and Ban gave a moan. "Hurry up." I chuckled at that and kissed a little lower. But I avoided his member.

A grunt came out of Ban and he flipped us over. "Come on Captain, you can do better." He kissed me hard and pusses himself onto me. I moaned at the contact. I flipped us back over and let my fingers slide from his cheek, carefull to avoid his cheekbone. I don't want to cut myself at them. From his cheek to the only scar on him from me.

I left a feathery light touch over his body as my finger made their way to his manhole. I knew that Ban would come off a bit on pain so I pushed in. A moan made me know that I could my finger. I smiled at him and began to kiss his scar. The moans began to come more often and I pushed in another finger.

I thrusted in my fingers. I kissed down his body and up again. Till I thought he would be ready. "Captain!! Please" Came the begging from Ban. I smiled at him as I removed my fingers. There came a sound of displeasure as he began to feel empty. I pushed my member in and waited till I got a sign that I could move.

Ban began to move his hips and he began to moan. I took that as a sign to move and I began to thrust into him. Ban began to move his hips in time with my thrust. There were mixed moans of us. "Harder, faster Captain!" My reply to his plea was to move harder and faster into him.

I slipped my hands over his legs to Bans erect cock and began to stroke it in a slow pace. A moan of pleasure came out of both of us as Ban pushed down on me.

I began to stroke Bans member at the same pace as I was pounding into him. "Captain!" Was Bans final answer as he came. While he came his hole was closing around my member as I found release not late after Ban.

While panting I pulled out and laid down to Ban. "I love you." I said to Ban, who I thought was knocked out. "I love you too Captain." Came Bans reply as he cuddled up to me and fell asleep. I smiled down to him and fell asleep myself.

Haii, not dead!!! Yeah!! Also there is a Christmas special coming up, but that's for tomorrow. BYE!!!