This Boy

'listen dont listen to those girl's okay they are the biggest bitches in our school and everyone knows it, they will talk about you for a bit but soon get over it" She said

I sniff.... Yeah she's right! i dont need these girls in my life I need to be happy! "Thank you Im just new and lost I dont know what to do" I sigh

" Whats your first class?"

"History HU2 Miss Sims?" I read quiety

" Same! Okay my names Lia I didnt even tell you aha!" Lia Says

Do I finally have a friend?

I brush my hair out of my face check my eye make up thankfully it hasnt smugged to much as brase myself, as soon as I walk out I feel a force comming at me a group of boys from a distance it looks about five. Lia panicks and whispers to me " Baddest Boys in our school, Louis Tomlinson Niall Horan Zayn Malik Liam Payne and the worst Harry Edward Styles, year above stay clear from all especially Harry, he has got a reputation " she spits the last part.  I dont know but my heart falls through my chest as they walk past, but I dont know who for. Until I drop my books some little shit fell into me causes me to stop staring for five minutes and take note of something other then these boys. By this time they are leaning up aganist the lockers across from me. I begin to go and pick my books up after swearing a considerable amout, and i see a inked strong musclar arm reach for my time table. As are fingers slide over eachothers my I die inside I look up to see a curly haired green eyed battered beauty looking at me, his imperfections must be perfect because im dying. Well this must be Harry the one who made my heart fall. 

"Here" Harry says as his eyes never leaving mine yet no emotion shows on his face. His voice is deep and husky like he has so many secrets. 

"Thanks" I whisper barely able to make sound appear from my mouth his then begins to grin as he notices how nervous I am. We are on the floor nearly for 10 seconds just staring until another younger year pushes me and I fall into Harry, my hands end up falling on his torso and I feel my cheeks begin to burn up. The only good thing is the fact that when I fell into him he caught me slighty he didnt pull me into him just didnt let me fall, I dont know but there was something I liked about that. He pulls me up with him grins and says " We've only met dont be so quick to jump on me just yet" winking and then strolls of with his friends back to the coner of the corridor. My eyes never leaving him until he is out of my sight.

That was so weird, Ive never felt like that before like I linger for him, He wasnt my typical type of boy though Id only had one relasionship, but it felt different. A good different.

"What the actual fuck was that all about Harry never speaks to girls unless he is trying to fuck them and usaully there is no talking involved just fucking and when it comes to him it only takes two minutes to be convined and boom your in the caretakers office screaming "Harry! Faster Faster!" He seemed different with you Louisa, I wonder why Harry is so mysterious and you are the sexy new girl" She winks and bursts out into tears of laughter as I join her, but really that was so odd

"Really? I didnt notice anything, it seemed fine to me" I lied through my teeth, I was baffled and also a little upset about what Lia said about how he fucks girls in school often for some berzerk reason it really got me? Thankfully by the time I said that we were in History and guess who was in my class? Harry. 

"Lia why is Harry in this class i thought he was in the year above?" I question

"He is just got held back a year for behaviour its a shame really you know he is acctually very smart just cant let the bad boy front go for a mintute so he can get his head down" She said sounding quite sincre and upset about Harry's Epxirence. 

As I walk into the class I was greated by Miss Sims and she shouted to everyone " Morning class! This is Louisa May she is new so be nice , Harry!...... Hello? HARRY! Move your bags youve now got a partner" She smiled. How did I not guess this was going to happen It was the only avaible seat in the class. I walked over. Oh shit this is going to be bad

Okay another short chapter but only getting t grips with wattpad, What do you think of Harry should louisa fall for him or avoid what do you think is going to happen? Ive decided I will try to Update every night so you can read it the next day but I dont know yet thanks for reading please vote and comment x