my history partner....

I feel my body tremble as I walk to the back of the class, Harry moved his bag and is staring out the window as if he does'nt want to talk to me. I feel so uncomfortable as I pull out the chair beside him. My breathing stops for 1 minute I swear of it. He was so.....mysterious . Everyone is staring at me well they proberbly are'nt but I feel as if they are. Is this how it's going to be every lesson? I have history a lot! Thankfully Miss Sims gets onto the lesson really quickly and there is no time to talk until Harry says.

"I did'nt get your name?" 

" Louisa May new 17 years old, you are?" I pretended I didnt know, and i think he did too due to Miss Sims anuoucing who I was earlier. Though he was'nt really listening, he hasnt done anything this lesson just sat there and just looked around. Of course I was staring at him not meaning to but I constantly was, he never said a word or showed any emotion on his face I was just so confused. I wanted to know more.

" Harry Styles 18 years old trapped in the hell for a good few years now" he mutters not breaking eye contact. I want to find out so much more about him but I can't I dont want to sound as if I care but of course I do thisboy is killing me, 

"Oh cool, if you dont mind me asking why are you in this class if you 18 are'nt you in the year above me?" I say acting not bothered

"I got held back due to behaviour and attitude, so you're new, God dam it I knew I hadnt seen you before!" He shouts at himself as if it was his fault and what did this mean? He had been thinking about me? What the fuck.

" Yeah moved here from essex, dont judge me i know its a shithole full of fake tits and blonde girls but im not like that dont worry, I moved here with my mum and little sisters live in Hild Road near the main street I think. Not too sure I dont know my way around" I forget myself and start waffling on but I know he doesnt care. 

"I live near-ish to there thats cool" he repiled, thats all he said? Im so confused does he care or... BEEP BEEP BEEP! I get a text.

From: my best friend lia

you and harry getting close, keep distance dont get involved party tonight lets go shopping after school for some clothes, please say yes you will get to know everyone. There will be upper years there aswell :) Sneaked my number into you phone btw hehe x

I might aswell go there is nothing else going on and plus I will get to know everyone which will be good. 

To: my best friend lia

not a word about harry lol, and sure it should be fun talk to you when the bell goes x

"So" RING RING RING RING harry was about to say something until the buzzer went off! Before I know it he has left the room I didnt even notice him leave. Fuck this is going to bug me all day, what was he going to say if only there was like 2 more minutes of history. Before I can wind myself up futher about this Im grabbed by the arm by Lia, and dragged to my next lesson.

What was harry going to say to her? Next chapter will be the party a little drama hopefully still getting used to Wattpad so short chapters but it will all improve as the story progresses, Will write harry's POV next time so some of it  thanks for reading.