Chapter 22

Hi guys quick note to say I have polyvore where I do all of Louisa's outfits, They usaully have her name the occasion and chapter on the title on them so you know whats what. I have other outfits there which I do for my instagram but I guess you can just ignore them okay :) So to find me just search hugmeharryx and hopefully you will find me! Also if you want to follow me on instagram to know when i update and lots of information and just a general fan account then search hugmeharryxx with two xx's Okay now thats cleared up I guess enjoy the chapter x

I woke up suddenly to not my alarm but Harry's which was werid I had set mine because I know what Harry is like with skipping school. I was happily concealed in Harrys warm arms wrapped around my waist, I felt so happy with what happened with Harry last night, any sort of boundary that might of been hiding has now been gently brought down with soft touches and passionate kisses. 

Without making to many movements I quietly turned off Harry's alarm with doing that I noticed the time, it was an half an hour into school beginning. Fuck! I jumped out causing Harry to stir and wake up aburtply. 

"Harry! We need to get up schools fucking started!" I shouted shoving his bare shoulder, with was beautifly tanned and toned by the way.

"Come back to bed" He whined in a croaky morning voice which constantly drove me crazy. 

"No way I am going to wash my face and brush my teeth when i'm out you can sort yourself out but i'm going to school with or without you" I smiled and started to laugh as he brought out the pout "Not going to work" I stated and started to walk off to the bathroom.

I quickly brushed through my hair which was still slightly waved from plaiting it yesterday I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I realised I had forgotten my clothes in my room so I ran back in to see Harry with his arms behind his head yawning standing completeally naked apart from his boxers.

"Naked boy, you can use the bathroom now I need to get changed" I said to Harry admiring his exposed body.

"Alright love, you sure dont want to have another look?" He said gesturing towards his toned abs. I laughed I was no longer embrassed by Harry's comments trying to make me look bad. 

"Go get ready!" I said as I threw a pillow at him as he walked into my bathroom.

I had come to the conclusion I was in a rush and had no time to plan an outfit so I just put on plain grey sweater some lightwash jeans some airmaxs and a leather jacket. I grabbed some make up and shoved it in to my black school bag and went down stairs. (Outfit on Polyvore) 

Harry was taking a while as I waited down stairs for him I was becoming anixous I hated being late to like anything. Even school, which I do not enjoy! All I want to do it dance. I begin to cheek twitter and their is nothing their I do see a tweet from Harry from last night. 

@Harry_Styles : Connected. 

I guess I can imagine what that meant. It had had 2 retweets I clicked to see who they were from. 

@zaynmalik

@perrieedwardsx

That was cute, I guess I should just favourite it.

Suddenly I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I quickly seen Harry grab some cars keys and a bag. 

"You comming?" He laughs, 

"Uh huh" I say, I am mesmoriesed by him, everything he does the way he moves the way he leans back grabs hold of his knee and how his eyes crinkle when he is laughing, really laughing. The way he thinks aloud and says anything. The tattos inked on his body and the lack of meaning. I am just completely mesmorised by him