only love

LOUISA'S POV

I drifted off pretty quickly last night and now ive woken up with harry's warm body wrapped around my but im not going to move it or anything, Its a comfort from last night. Who knew the bad boy would of fell for me? Who knew the good girl would of fallen for the bad boy? Wait Had I fallen for Harry Styles? Oh my gosh I had. He had to protect me apperently woah. I could get used to that. Harry stirred as I yawned.

"Morning Louisa, I know your awake its fine im awake too" He mumbled, morning voice sexy.

" Harry thank you so much for last night I dont know what I would of done without you, I probably would of got off my face and slept with someone, all jokes aside you saved me last night and ill forever repay you Harry thank you so much" I poured out ,all of it was true.

"No Louisa, Thank you I would feel trapped if I had'nt told you what I needed to, do you want to just lie here for a bit more cos I do" Harry said

"Yeah that would be really nice, what should we do?" I question.

"Well you dont know loads about me and I dont know loads of about so truths?" He smiles, awh he has dimples.

" Go on then" I chuckle he makes me smile

"What were your first impressions of me?" He questions.

" The first time I saw you as I said last night my heart sunk, i couldnt get you off my mind but Lia said to stay away from you but you killed me" I say

"ahaha Lia's right stay away from me, bit late now anyway, your turn" he laughs

" How many girls have you slept with over the the last year?"

"13" he mumbles, 13 girls fucking hell

" How many boys have you slept with?" He returns my question.

"No o ne...." I whisper.

" I applaud you Louisa, your precious. Dont let anyone tell you you arent."

"What's your most darkest story?" I ask.

"Miranda." Harry mumbles, whos Miranda

"What's your's?" He quickly asks me after.

"Justin" I am going to cry again.

Before my tears are even falling im wrapped in Harry's arms he is cooing and cuddling me " Darling your with me always around me, no one can hurt you, Ill be yours to keep. Ill protect you with my life Louisa, Only love darling" He coos

"Give me shelter show me love, Watch me fall apart" He continues.

" Harry, you're saving me, Ive been lost ever since Justin. he used to hit me whenever I didnt want to sleep with him which was the whole time. I self harmed and tried too kill myself three times. I was just a stone you are the ocean." I cried

"Every story has to grow old Louisa, this one will I promise No man is an island, i know this, You are strong It will take time everything does but you will be free soon Louisa, I can gurantee." Harry words filled me.

" Harry I am free you have freed me" I whisper.

And with that he kissed my forehead and hugged me just held me in his arms. It was morning.

"All ive been searching for was you" Harry buts in.

I slip into another deep sleep.

HARRYS POV

5pm

Louisa must not of got much sleep last night nethier us did we have been asleep for 8hours after this morning Ive just woken up. Im not moving until she wakes up, I have a plan of what we should do when she wakes up. Im going to take her out in the dark like its normal day light like normal. We are not going to age with grace if we do things like this often, I cant believe she opened up to me like she did it means a lot to me I need to do the same with Miranda. She will find out sonner or later. I miss her so much, Ive never felt like I did with her with any one until Louisa. That must mean something. I cant believe Louisa has tried to Kill her self in the past because of some fucking wanker, she better not think like that now it cant happen to her like it did to Miranda. I dont know where I should take her tonight. Can she even stay I wonder? She might have to go I dont know I dont want to wake her until like Midnight. So we can go and see the sun rise. Its typical romance but whatever. She thinks im a bad boy I need to prove there is more to me. I put on the tv, a flick threw on to some old movie mute it and put on the subtitles. Peaceful with Louisa.

louisa's nightmare

Me and justin were sitting on the sofa at his flat, it was disgusting, I need to leave him but im so scared he will hurt like me like his always does. He tries to kiss me I just say

"not now justin, I tired" I whine.

" listen here Louisa, your a fucking prude bitch im so fucking nice to you and what do I fucking get?Nothing because your a fucking stupid bitch why wont you fucking put out!!" He roared but no one could hear him. I needed an escape all I wanted was for someone to hear him.

'" Im not ready justin please dont hurt me" I cry

"I only hurt you because you make me!" He shouts I cant take it. Before I know it im being pushed up against the wall and punched in the stomuch and slapped in the face.

60mintues later

I open my door and run upstairs no one is home, Im so sick of Justin hurting me. Im not good enough for him, It is my fault. I should sleep with him Im a fucking prude bitch! I should just die. I peel my clothes of my body and run a bad I grab a razor get into the bath and start to cut tears are rolling down my face why am i alive? I then try to hold my breath under the bath my throat tightens and then my mum comes in.

louisa's nightmare over.

STILL HARRYS POV

Louisa is crying in her sleep, I dont want to wake her but its 11:20 at night so I will I dont want her to continue what is making her cry, I hug her and wrap her in my arms to wake her up it works she bursts into tears.

" I have a dream about the night I tried to Kill myself after Justin hit me" she crys. My baby. This just needs to die.

This story.

didnt leave an authors note on the last chapter but hoped you liked it, whos miranda what happend? Comment and vote for next chapter. It wil be the night they go out aw! thanks for reading. Next update Wednesday 11th Dec 2013