Chapter 24

LOUISA POV AT DINNER.

Dinner was going great we were in a little pub kind of restaurant it was really cozy. I had ordered fish and chips, Shannon had ordered the same and Harry had gotten a huge roast. It was lovely, I was so excited to finish it. We were all stuffing our faces with food until I heard someone shout.

"Harry!" I turned around to see a short stocky man standing in front of our table looking impressed with Harry.

"Phil! What a surprise to see you here" Harry said smiling getting up and shaking the man who's name was Phils hand. 

"Same I'm just here for a little drink, You have'nt been in to work much this week" He frowned.

" Yeah I've been a little busy" Harry said smiling, charm radiating off his dark features. 

"I can tell who are these lovely ladies?" He said pointed towards us, I rubbed Shannon hand under the table comfortingly as she was completly clueless. 

"Well this is my gorgeous girlfriend Louisa and her sister Shannon, we are just out for some dinner" He said gushing.

"Right I will leave you too it, it was good to see you come to work this week though please the whole operation kind of goes under way when one of you isnit there Niall lost his shit this week" He said laughing.

"Okay I will come in next week it's just I was a little bit busy this week" Harry replied.

The strong man yet again shook Harry's hand and headed into the bar section.

"Who was that?" Shannon asked confused.

"My boss" Harry said turning to face her.

"Oh where do you work?" She asked literally caring.

My heart dropped she would be so pissed if she knew where he worked he wouldnt tell her. Would he?

"A tattoo parlour down town I dont really work there but he likes it when I come in and do some art of the customers. The boys get a bit lost without me you see" He smiled proud of his lie and looked at me I gave him a nod to know he did the right thing.

"Oh cool, I want a tattoo" Shannon said.

"Well I would be happy to do it when you are of age, or at least when your mum wont find out. Like young Louisa did her" He said nodded to me.

"You have a tattoo" Shannon asked with a open mouth.

"Yeah I thought you knew, right her" I said and I lowered my jeans and knicker line to show her the heart. 

"I never knew!" She giggled.

"Oh well you do now" I said 

--------------------

I was in Science with Niall and we were just talking about random things when our very rude teacher slammed down some test papers right on me and Nialls desk even though we are at the back.

I started to panick I am not good with exams espically when we havent been warned about them I get really bad aniexty over tests and presure to preform academically. I started to look worried as she walked around the room slamming tests round the class jumping every time. Niall quickly noticed this as I breathed heavily.

"Lou are you ok?" He asked concerned. 

"Yeah sure" I asked smiling. 

---------------------

We were about 23minutes in to the test and I felt my heart rate rise swifty. As i looked down I seen a pool of blood on my test paper. Niall looked over at it and looked up at me and lifted my chin running his finger along my cupids bow then showing me. I was having a nose bleed, I instantly started sobbing I felt weak and Niall stood up and toke my hand leading me out of the class quickly ignoring the shouts from our horrible teacher is put a proctective arm around my shoulder pulling me into him as he pulled out some tissue from his pocket. I winced as it was place on my nose as I continued to cry into his chest.