Chapter 17

Louisa Pov

I didnt know what to do with myself once Harry left I was constantly worried, what if he was lying on the cold hard ground? He could be dead. So with my mind full of worry I couldnt do anything the first hour alone went quite quickly but it was getting later. It was 5:30pm now and all I could think about was Harry. I checked through my phone every 10 minutes. Going on his twitter seeing whether he was texting me fuck I even went on his facebook which hasn't been used in two and a half years. But nothing, nothing at all.

I found some mircowavable popcorn in the cupboard and stuck it in. I was about to sit down and watch the Great Gatsby it was me favourite film and book, the doorbell rang. Yes it had to be Harry! I raced over to the door ready to jump into his arms and hug him. Though I wasn't greated by Harry. I was greeted by a blonde girl with pink dip dye I regonised her faced from hanging out with Zayn in school. Who was it? .... Perr....Perrie! Yes it was her she was beautiful.

"Heya! Im Perrie, Harry told Zayn to text me to tell me to come and see you, that he had to go and he had just told you about the gang" Her smile faded into a comforting look. She must of exprienced finding out herself, I wonder what happened.

"Hey im Louisa but Harry calls me Lou, and yeah he told me im shit scared right now because I haven't heard a single thing from him I wonder is he okay" I said all to quickly and obviously sounding panicked.

"Hey Hey pet calm down its alright I was like this the first time they went out toghether when me and Zayn were toghether but no they're fine no doubt there is like no phones while they're on buisness. I got text like 2hours ago. I just had to gather some stuff toghether and I got this" She said holding up some takeaway bags.

"Oh right, come in you really didn't have to get me food!" I smiled. I think I smiled geunially for like the first time since Harry told me.

"Its okay, I remeber when I first found out, he didn't tell me because it ruined Harrys last relasionship....Oh shit I was told to keep my mouth shut!" She covered her mouth. Had Harry like threatened everyone with a knife when it came to Miranda!

"Miranda? Its ok he told me" I laughed.

"He told you wow! He only told me because we are really good friends, but anyway I found out by following Zayn because he kept urgently needing to leave and once we were in the middle of dinner and me mams and all of a sudden he had to go and I thought he was cheating on me. So I followed him, and then I found them all. In like an alley. I broke up with him for a month, but I couldnt leave him I needed him" She smiled. Her finding out was worse then me to be honest.

" I found out this morning when I asked how he has so much money, I cried a lot and he hugged me telling me everything was going to be okay. I still dont believe it will. But he promised me. I believe him" I smiled though a tear came out.

Perrie noticed this and instantly hugged me. Telling me it wil be ok.

"Louisa I still worry everyday I love him he proposed to me last month I know we are young be aren't actually getting married yet. It was just commitment. I love him so much I'd die if anything happened to him, but loving him and having him to hug and confide in when its all over hs worth it. Im sure Harry is too" Perrie's voice broked as she whispered.

"Ive done more crying today then I ever have" I lauged as we broke away from eachiother.

"Right lets eat" She laughed as she wiped away her tears. I guess it wasn't just me.

As me and Perrie sat on my couch eating are chinese my phone and hers buzzed. Hers went twice. I laughed. I picked it up to see a text from the person ive been longling to hear from all day.