Chapter 29

I am currently in my room with Lou by my side attempting to make me look good for tonight. I don't really know whether I want to go out and I think Harry gets that vibe and that's why he has Lou getting me ready. I just want to sleep. I am in my dressing gown with my speakers on as Lou curls my hair lightly.

When she is done she puts a bold eyeliner on me and peachy lipstick. I guess I wear red lip to much? I pick out a dark grey sleveless crop top that has a funny cut at the bottom some skin tight black jeans and a small army shirt. I grab some black heels that are too tall, and I am now ready. I try to walk and stumble. I yawn and wipe my eyes.

"Are you alright?" Lou asks.

"Yeah I guess, I am just a little tired. I am sure I will get better as the night goes on" I try to convince myself.

"Well have a relaxing weekend next week" Lou smiles brightly.

"About that" I sigh.

"What?" Lou questions.

"It's my 18th birthday next weekend" I smile weakly.

"Oh shit! I forgot" Lou rubs her head in thought?

"Don't worry I woulndn't really expect you too know. Wait, how do you know?" I ask wondering.

"Harry told me and- oh shit I wasn't suppose to say anything oh well pretend you didn't hear that" Lou giggles.

"Oh okay" I leave it giggling at Lou.

"Right well I am sure Lux is sick of having to look at Harry, and I need to go home so you knock em dead" Lou says as we walk down the stairs.

"Shit" Harry says as I walk down the stairs looking quite flustered.

I giggle nervously to myself, as Lou talk Lux out of Harry's arms.

"I am going to be off now guys, do you want a lift to the club?" Lou asks polietly,

"Actually we will yeah" Harry smiles.

"Ok c'mon go get in the car, Louisa can you put Lux in the car seat please will I gather up some of her toys?" Lou asks smiling brightly.

"Yeah of course" I say as I take a giggling lux from.

As I grab my phone keys and some money I begin to walk out as Lux whispers things i cannot understand in my ear.

Harry has been given Lou's car keys and opens it for me. Lux giggles as I put her into her seat and climb into the front of the car into the passenger seat. I notice Lou and Harry talking and smiling as Lou puts the thumbs up to Harry. They both enter the car and we begin driving to a club out of our town in chesire as it is a small place containing not very much.

25MINUTES LATER.

We pull up to the club, Harry has shushed Lux to sleep so the journey wasnt that painful.

"Shit, what time is it?" I say as I notice the darkness outside.

"Like 9:30pm" Harry said as he kissed Lux goodbye trying to not wake her up.

"Oh okay, right lets go" I smile at Harry's gestures towards Lux.

He placed a kiss on Lou's cheek and thanked her for the lift. I hugged her and did the same. As we walked away from the car Harry started smiling at me and swung his arm over my shoulder.

"This is very couply" I smirked.

"Oh well, we never really are couply, or humanly" Harry smiled.

It's true.

1hour

I had gotten into the party mode I guess? I had had a couple shots that had gone straight to my head. I think Harry wasn't liking my party mood after all. Oh well I didn't want to go out, now I am here I will enjoy it. I am sitting at our table drinking with everyone else. They are all here minus Taylor as she said some work to catch up on and Dani is not here thank fuck.