Chapter 14

HARRYS POV

Im so glad Louisa had agreed to go to my mums house to meet her and Gems. It means so much to me. They will love to see me happy with a girl after everything that happened with Melissa. Mum and Gemma both know how much that killed me. Louisa needs to speak to her mum first and is not convinced she will let her go after everything that happened with that wanker. I need to be reasuring and charming on the phone when I speak to her mum. Louisa wasn't sure about letting me but I thought It would be good.

"Okay its ringing, I hope your ready" Louisa halfs smiles, she seems nervous. How bad could her mother be? Louisa presses speaker on her Iphone and waits for the two phone lines to connect.

'Hey hunny'' beems her mum

Hey mum, I havent seen you recently with work and all that but Ive met a boy and he is really lovley and he is very oh so very different to Justin. I mean it. He wants me to come and meet his mum and sister. His name is Harry and he is in the year above. He is here you cant speak to him if you want"

"Okay give him the phone"

" Hello Mrs Ford"

"Hello Harry, so what are you planning on doing tonight with my daughter"

"I am going to bring her to my mums for a hour or so and then drop her home on my way home myself'"

" Do you not live with your mum?"

"No I was a very stroopy teenager and used to lash out my anger about my dad on my mum and sister. I have learnt to control it now but I thought it was the best to move when I was 18 I still visist oftenly I love my mum and my sister very much'

"Did ever hit any of them" Louisa gasps at her mums comment. I understand though.

'Not counting silly little fights with my sister at a very young age then no, I would never lay a finger on women at all I think it is abouslolty digusting'

"Are you aware of my daughters past relasionship?'

"Yes, I am very aware I think he was outragious your daughther is stunning and I dont understand how someone could hurt her. It was disgusting behaviour and I hope too allow your daughter to be happy again:

' Thanks Harry Id love to see you at the house sometime, please bare in mind its a school night so dont have Louisa out too late and make sure she stops at the shops to get some chocolate for me and Shannon. Could you give the phone back to Louisa now please"

"Of course Mrs Ford'

"Call me Lisa please Harry, its makes me feel young again'

"Very well Lisa" I pass the phone back to Louisa she has a massive grin on her face. I imagine I am smiling like an idiot aswell.

Louisa says goodbye to her mum and smiles at me. I havent had anyone smile at me like this apart from my mum since Melissa.

" Can we go to the shop and house before meeting them" She begs.

" Why?" I moan. I dont want to waste in the she will be foundling around her house I might regret asking her to come.

"Because I want to look presentable for your mother and sister and I want some chocolate" Lou answer as a pout spreads across her lips. I cant resist that, ever.

" Okay but that whole phone call seems now completally pointless"

" No it wasn't! It means so will have some idea what your like before completally meeting you" She struggles to finish. What is that suppose to mean, does she not think her mum will aprovve of me. Why because of the tattoos and the priercings, They are'nt that bad.