Chapter 27

Ed Sheeran - One, Give Me love.

Melanie Martinez - Toxic.

Sleeping at last - Turning Pages. 

Louisa Pov

I leaned my head in and kissed Harry softly really trying to let him know I was ready. I climbed on top of him and got into a straddling position, he kissed me gently back. He grabbed my thighs and begun to lift me up. Confused, I then realized why he was leaving, everyone was in the room. He carried me until we reached the part of of the warehouse that Harry Niall and I were in earlier and laid me down on a mess of blankets and pillows on the floor.

Harry began to climb off me, I gave him an odd look before he said "Condom"

He then exited through the smashed whole in the wall. Is that a good thing he doesn't have a condom does it mean he didn't expect he would be having sex with me. Before I could dig to deep into my thoughts and ruin everything Harry returned with the shiny packet in his hands.

He came and sat next to me.

"Right, I am going to take control but if you are not okay with anything tell me and any point ok? I will go slow don't worry. I love you" He said in a raspy tone breathing deeply.

"I love you so fucking much" I said before Harry climbed on top of me.

He started slowly kissing me he moved swiftly across my neck sucking at the skin causing me sharp pain but yet so much plesure due to who was inflicting the pain that I so craved.

I stuck my hands out reaching for the heam of Harry's shirt as I began to pull it over his head he stopped kissing me and put his hands up to the shirt would come slowly off his torso.

He then did the same to me leaving me covering my chest which was only covered with my bra. He gently pulled my hands away.

"Stop, you're beautiful" Harry then continued.

He then stopped and begin taking of his jeans I did the same as I was unsure of what to do, then we were both just in our underwear.

"Right are you ok?" Harry said slowly.

"Yes"

"Still want this?"

"100%"

"I love you"

He said and then continued kissing me.

I began fiddling with the condom, and soon enough I seen it on his length. It was huge.

Harry then balanced himself over me so that he was towering above me. He removed my knickers and steadied himself.

I then felt a sharp pain shot through me I clenched hard as the stinging pain grew. I looked up to see Harry's eyes closed.

Harry slowly pumped in and out of me, I felt tears well up in my eyes.

All of a sudden Harry stopped and looked at me. "Are you okay?"

Afraid he would detect the pain in my voice I just nodded.

But then suddenly the pain vanished and it was nothing but sheer pleasure shooting throughout me. I whimpered softly "Harry"

He pushed his finger to my lips as he pointed towards the other room where everyone was.

PERRIES POV.

Shit, my phone was running out of battery. I needed it like seriously I always need my phone. I turn to Niall who is sitting beside me with a beer.