Chapter 18

Harry's Pov

2 weeks that's how long it has been since I've spoken to Louisa, we have no made any contact at all. Nether of us trying to. I can't believe someone text me a picture of her tits. Once I went into the bathroom and trashed the place when I came out she had gone with my phone open on notes saying. 'I didn't do it, Lou. Xx'

Today we have history and I sit next to her it's the first time we've had it since. I'm already there sitting down I really don't know how I'm going to act around her. Suddenly I see her walk in with Lia and Perrie, she seems closed off and sad. She doesn't make an effort for school now and fakes smiles, I can tell I know her.

My eyes shoot straight up to her, as do hers to mine. I don't smile or glare I just look at her. Louisa then relieves me from staring at her as she leans into Perrie and whispers to her, Perrie nods smiles and walks over and sits next to me and Louisa walks slowly over to Perrie's original seat.

"You're an idiot Harry" Perrie blunts out.

"Fuck off" I say

"No really, I can't believe you think that was her, she came to me after crying she walked all the way from your flat to mine and Zayns"

"Fucking good for her" I say, shit did she really walk all that way.

"Urgh, and do you know what she did, she showed me her boobs and she proved to me it wasn't her. The same number sent her the picture as we'll so she was able to compare okay" Perrie says.

"Does she know who sent it?" I take a sudden interest.

"No but Louisa has a freckle on her left boob, the picture didn't"

Oh my God.

"What the fuck!" I say.

"Yeah Harry what the fuck, I think you've lost her Harry, to be honest I think she's lost herself"

"What is that even suppose to mean? She has not lost herself"

I know she has lost her self just the way she has been carrying herself recently, so closed up and distant. Perrie was right I had lost her. Why would I make an effort now? I miss her but I might as well move on. Fuck it. 

"How would you fucking know Harry you haven't spoken to her for 2weeks! Me and Lia are have her on spead dial, why? Incase she breaks down crying and needs us to lift her up again..again" Perrie was right. "Literally she has not been out since that day apart from school, we are lucky we have got her going tonight!" Perrie whispers loudly enough for Louisa to lift her head from her books and glance over at us. She quickly looks down when she relises I can see her. 

"What's tonight?" I ask, I dont think we are going out tonight. I dont know though.

"Lia's 18 tomorrow, we are having a party tonight at hers" Perrie sighs as if I should know.

"Oh right, I think I heard about the Zayn told me, wasn't really listening" I groan.

"Thats your problem" Perrie frowns.

"What now?" I mumble frankly I like Perrie she is my favourite one of the lads girls but she is really starting to get at me now, slowly pushing my buttons.

"You dont listen" 

"How do you mean?" I ask.

"You even tried to hear Lou explain herself, do you really think she would do something like that, she was smitten over you Harry" Perrie sighs, again. 

"Whatever" I blurt. I'm sick of her.

"Fuck you Harry" Perrie whispers. 

LOUISA POV.