Chapter 15

LOUISA POV

Me and Harry had been lying in his bed for an hour, his sister Gemma had come in and we spoke for a bit it was awkward at first incase she didnt like me obviously. I think she didnt mind me Gemma had met me at River Island but I doubt she thought I would acctually get with Harry. It was getting late and me and Harry were in his car and he was driving me home.

"What did you think of them" Harry brought his lip ring between his teeth and asked me.

"They were lovley Harry and they are both beautiful women" I smiled

"Know you know where I get my looks from" He smirked. "You know what my mum said too me" Harry asked

"What?" I asked now feeling a bit insecure.

"Not to fuck you" I cringed at his vugular language in reguards to sex. "Sorry, yeah she said not to have sex with you and ruin things" He spoke

"What does that mean?" I asked

"It basically means not to rush into having sex, and that she likes you bascially and that she doesnt want me having sex at all so yeah" He looked staright at the road.

"How would she even know your having sex?" I asked

"I make the girls moan, really loud. Usually my name" Harry smirked and bit his lip. What the fuck is that suppose to mean.

"Cool" I empytly replied taking out my phone. I opened up and tweeted

@LouMayx: Hate when boys brag about their sexual expriences have some respect. Fuck sake.

Without another word we quickly arrived to my house and I got out of the car without thanking him and ran into my house, I went up to my room and looked out the window to see Harry sitting in the front seat looking at his phone. By this time I had my shirt and Jeans off and was standing in my black underwear I quickly closed to curtains and checked them once I had gone. He was gone, he was making sure I was safe. I got into bed as it was pretty late and my phone vibrated.

@Harry_Styles favourited your tweet!

@Harry_Styles: @LouMayx I know what wankers, ugh. I get you honey! Would he ever stopped taking the piss out of me, I went to bed with a smile on my face. Harry didnt even follow me. He must of been looking for my twitter :)

NEXT MORNING STILL LOUISA

I wake up and checked my phone, I had like 4 twitter notifications! It looked like they were all from Harry and @PrincessMaz? Who is princess maz and why was she tweeting me I slipped on my glasses and look.

@PrincessMaz : @LouMayx Babe if you want to tweet about me and @Harry_Styles, at least @ me plz. Bitch x That was a reply to my indirect about Harry aha! I lookd on her account and looked at her picture, yup it was the girl he was with at KFC. She had her tits and arse out in her picture and it was so clear what she was. A whore.

@Harry_Styles: @PrincessMaz @LouMayx Maria you say me and Harry as if they're was a me and you? Okay. Stop fighting over twitter with Lou she is not even replying to you ok? You are pathetic just suck my dick....Oh wait :/ Nice one Harry, its beyond me how they had a twitter war without me even noticing. I was really pissed at Maria though, I wasnt even talking about her just in genreal I had not even comfrimed it was about Harry. Just because he tweeted me does not mean anything. What if people were talking about me and Harry already? We hadnt even comfrimed anything.

@LouMayx: @PrincessMaz Sorry but why did you think it was about Harry or you for that matter? What have you got to hid? Looks like princess maz needs to stop jumping to conclusions, you might have someone new make a bad judgment about you! Oh no! Not this time princess ;)