Chapter 30

1 WEEK LATER, 

It was hard to get over what had happened last week but with Harry's help I did. I love him so much. Me and my mum had a awkward conversation about how she was convinced Harry had stayed over, I tried to lie but she found out. She wasnt ok with it but she didn't freak out. Mum and Shannon read their letters from dad and is was really emotionally hard for all of us. We really miss him, but he is coming home soon.

School was shit but its summer now, we had our last day on Friday and the brits are comming up so I have been practicing loads. Me and Harry have not been toghther as much this week because last week he didnt work at all so he has needed to make time up for it. 

I am lying in my bed on this Saturday morning and realize, its my birthday! Yay I am 18, I can buy booze leagally. I guess I am now an offical adult. I should get a job and I've secretly been viewing flats to move into buy the time summer is up with Lia. Maybe Taylor as well. 

I had a interview at topshop yesterday and they havent gotten back to me yet so I dont know, it would only be part time so I could save some money and be more independent. 

The door creeks open and Harry slides in with a cute t shirt on and some black jeans.

"Happy Birthday Babe" He says as he climbs on my bed and presses his lips onto mine. 

"What time is it?" I ask breaking the hot kiss.

"7:30am" He answers.

"Was anyone up when you came in?" I breathe heavily.

"No" 

I kiss him straight away pressing my mouth to his and letting the passion do the work

40minutes.

"Wow" He says.

"That was good" I sigh,

"I know" Harry repiles laughing.

"We better put some clothes on before they wake up"  I giggle.

"Yeah"

"I am going to shower see you in 10" I blow him a kiss and run to the bathroom in my room. 

When I shut the door I hear him laugh at my childishness of him seeing me naked even though I will have sex with him. 

20minutes after

I find a vest top in my bathroom along with some track suits, I also spot clean underwear and throw them on after I have dried myself. All without leaving the room! I brush my hair teeth and wash my face. 

I then leave the bathroom to find Harry without his top on in my bed, I hope he still isnt naked.

"Hey" He practically moans.

"Are you naked?" I question.

"No, I found some of my tracksuit bottoms here" He raises his eyebrows.

"We should stay here until my mum wakes up" 

"I wanna show you your present" He smiled.

"Now?" I blushed.

"Yeah let me just run down stairs" He said getting up.

"Wait!" I shouted throwing him a shirt "Just in case you run into anyone"

7Minutes Later.

 I hear Harry climb up the stairs and soon enough he enters the room with a box that has been wrapped.

"Did you wrap this?" I ask rasing an eyebrow.

"No Gemma did" He laughed. "Shut up and open it"