first date

Harry's POV

My baby is crying, because of this fucking prick he is a fucking disgusting cunt. I fucking hate him, I want him dead. I am going to kill him, yes I am.

"shh, babe your okay you're with me Its Harry your in my arms it's okay I'll forever protect you" I comfort her.

"I cant get him out of my mind" She cries. My fingers interwine with her and I pull her hair out of her face to discover a puffy eyed Louisa look at her fingers and trying to aviod eye contact. I pull her in even closer. Louisa lets down her guard and I embrace her.

" Im hoping im enough for you, I know im not, I still adore you" I sing to her. " Ill put to sleep all those doubters in your head" I continue. She cries harder into my shouler. I need to be here for her now more than ever if im never there for her I will be now. I begin to clench my fist I can feel myself get angry. I pull the ends of my hair in angish, i will not lose my temper i will not lose my temper I repeat in my head. I wont, she doesnt need another angry prick in her life aswel and the other cunt. I dont derseve this angel she is a princess and she doesnt need me in her life.

" Lets do something!" She jumps out of her crying spell and quickly says that.

" Actually its funny you say that Id planned to go out today, well tonight. I dont know where but lets just do it!" Im excited and happy for the first time in months, years?

20 mintutes later.

LOUISA'S POV.

Im in harrys top and his jogging bottoms, cute I know. I feel so comfortable around him I have no makeup on hair is a mess and Ive got my glasses on, I cant believe I told him about when I tried to kill myself that was the worst time of my life. I think this is going to be the best, I know that Harry could make or break me. Im not stupid I already feel myself falling for him, I dont want to fall too hard just to made look stupid. Or me and him will be amazing, It will be a fight I know but he is worth it, and more. I want to find out who Miranda is, like really badly but I dont want to sound like I am digging into his mind, Hopefully me talking about Justin will let him know its okay to share with me, I mean it was an obvious touchy subject for him, Ive seen a sort of different side since she was metioned, I want to find out, we jump into Harry's car. It is a really nice car, I go and sit in the back so I can lie down. He doesnt mind so nethier do I

"Where are we going" I mumble

"You will find out, To be honest im not sure Im going to drive and see where the road takes us" he smirks. Oh he knows exactly what he wants to do He just is not letting on

He turns up the radio and The 1975- The City comes on

Don't call it a fight when you know it's a war.

With nothing but your t-shirt on.And go sit on the bed 'cause I know that you want to. You got pretty eyes, but i know you're wrong

" I didnt know you were a fan?" I laugh I love this song omg! How convenitent

" They are so good omg!" Harrys shouts.

"I've been to see them on the 11th of June!"

"No way, I was there!" Harry seems really shocked. " Were you wearing a purple dress and a leather jacket, in standing?" He questions.

" Yea.." I say

" I couldnt get you of my mind" He mumbles quietly loud enough for me to hear though. I think I saw him as well, It was near here acctually I hadnt moved then I was still with Justin. I think about me and Harry for 10 mintutes and we are here.

" Were hear Louisa" I never fell asleep its really late I guess.

I open my eyes wider to see the most beautiful stunning beach Ive ever seen, Its night and it looks beautiful out here. Harry see's me stunned

" Beautiful Is'nt it?" He seems really happy I love that Harry. Im a princess this aint a fairy tale but it surely feels like it. I was a dreamer, now its happening. Because of Harry.

"It is Harry, its stunning" I stutter, I physically can't show how happy I am.

" Well lucky us because we are going to sit in the car and watch the ocean drift on" He says. I dont want to sit in the car to be honest, but then he jumps out of the car grabbing my hand and bringing me to the back of the car which is facing the see. The trunk is opened and I crumble this is fucking beautiful, the trunk is full of duvets pillows and blankets.

"Come sit my lady" Harry talks me hand and interlocks his fingers in mine before picking me up by my waist and putting my into the boot placing me down gently. His trunk is massive almost like a van so it is cozy without because to much and too cramped He then follows me in after himself and I slide into his chest nuzzling my head into his torso. He loves it I can see his arm wrap around me as I do it. I might fall asleep if I do I will be so sad I want to have an amazing er... Day? Night? With Harry.

" Harry, this is too much its simply beautiful" I whisper

" Like you then? Simply beautiful" He shouts. He is so cute. I love the way he tells how beautiful he thinks I am, which is crazy Im not.

In this beautiful moment, he lifts up my chin as if he is about to kiss me, until... my fucking phones rings.

best mother alive ringing answer decline.

Its really late so this means she must be worried. If i want to get her off my back then I should really answer it.

"Louisa! Are you there?" I hear my mums voice.

"Hey mum, you alright?" I reply

"Yeah hun, me and shannon had a really lazy day! Don't worry though I still remembered you! So babe where are you come home" mum said, I'm not going home but I'm not telling her about Harry.

"I'm at Lia's, staying a second night this time with the girls" I confidently reply.

Harry chuckles and starts to speak like a girl in the background he must find it funny I'm lying.

"okay hunny your not staying there tomorrow your coming home it will be Sunday! School night sleep tight be home tomorrow" she laughed

"okay mum I love you have a nice sleep"i whisper

"Love you too babe" She mumbled.

" Why didnt you tell her you were with me?" Harry butted in.

"Your the first boy ive ever really spoken to since Justin, she would have to many question and want me home, she is so protective now" I gently said.

" I want to meet her" I was shocked Harry would suggest this

" Why?" I asked.

"Ive never felt as close to a girl as I do to you, since Miranda. That means something" He smiled.

By the way I still have no idea who Miranda is. Yay.

1 hour later

Me and Harry watched as the ocean went past us slowly it was so romantic, I snuggled up to him and talked about myself, he didnt tell me much though but i get a feeling he has a dodgy past and is not ready to share.

"I want to take you somehwere Louisa" Harry popped in.

where does he want to take me?

the chapters arent comming as frequently due to me not having as much spare time but im always thinking about new ideas and then writing them down so bare with me. The next update should be Saturday 14th Decemeber in the evening, Where is Harry taking Louisa?

ohh cliffhanger.

Thanks for reading VOTE AND COMMENT X