Epilogue

LOUISA POV.

Harry calling.

"Hey Harry" I spoke softly as the rain hit my window on this dark night.

"Louisa" He breathed.

"We can't keep doing this Harry" I sighed.

"Do what?" He replied.

"This, me and you. You can't keep calling me every night Harry. It's been a month, we are done Harry." I explained. 

"I love you" He sighed.

"I love you too Harry, you cheated. I can't be with you. You have no idea how much I miss you, but you dd what you did. On the first night of our hoilday." I tear up.

"I'm sor-" 

"Yes I know you are sorry Harry. I forgive you but I can't forgot. I am so sorry, so sorry. I love you and miss you but this is it. Don't call me-" I am cut off.

"I miss you" He shouts.

"Dont call me again Harry. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. You never know maybe we might meet again, for now. Goodbye Harry I love you" I said as my voice cracks from tears. 

"Please Lou-" 

I hang up. 

---------------------------------------

Its weird how things change. 

In the space of 24hours I could think the world of someone and then think my world was over because of that same person. I love Harry. Their is no if's and but's about that. I've been hurt once and let it happen over and over again, I cant do that again. 

I miss him, I miss the way he would have to protect me. I miss the way he would admire me anytime all the time. I miss sleeping with his arms around me guarding me from all my nightmares. But I had to let him go. 

With every ounce of me it hurt, it still hurts. I can't believe I still want him.  I believe Harry is a good person he is and always has and will be, I just wasn't right for him. 

So this love of mine, our hands are nolo nger held toghether. 

I will always remember and love Harry Edward Styles, always. 

Love Louisa May.x

---------------------------------------

3weeks later. 

I am woken up by my alarm clock, I need to get ready for collage. I am going to the London Collage of Performing Arts, I have a little flat in London. I am feeling happy.

Apart from night where I want to have Harry hold me

I walk over to my door to collect the post.

Bills Bills Bills.... I spot famaliar handwriting, Its Harrys.

We havent spoken in like 1 month, Is this really him? I made my way to the sofa and gathered myself.

(YOUTH - DAUGHTER)

Dear Darling Louisa.x 

Hi, I know you said not to call you so I wrote. I got your adress of Perrie. Don't hate her please, dont worry I wont come stalking down to your flat, unless you want to. I still miss you and think about you all the time. I thought I would write to you to tell you about things I guess. You don't have to read this by the way. 

I have changed, I have stopped working in the gang and got a job at the gym. I am quite into singing as the other boys are aswell. I moved out of Chesire and moved into London. We all did toghether. Well minus Perrie and Zayn they moved to London just not under the same roof you see. We live in the same apartment block. 

I am not seeing anyone, in case you give a shit. I would give a shit if you were. Wait you aren't mine anymore. Fuck. 

It would be really cool if you wanted to reply the adress is here.

I still love you and miss you. Dont worry about me though 

Harry.x

I saw a tear drop drip onto the paper as I shut my eyes to try and stop the tears escaping. I cant reply, I cant let him know what I am thinking, why? I am thinking of him always. 

---------------------------------------------

no ones pov. 

Louisa left as soon as she could the next morning all she had left from that Hoilday was the blue hair and said memories. She told her mum they had an agruement, her mum loved Harry she couldnt ever tell her the truth. Louisa needed a change and to get away from Chesire as everything remined her of him. She moved in to a cute little flat in London and began to study and London School of preforming arts for dancing and singing. 

She still speaks to Perrie. Lia moved to America to go to collage and she kind of drifted from them all. Louisa had Niall come over once to show him the apartment and they ended up sleeping toghether. However they both agreed to never speak of it again knowing how much it would hurt Harry. Louisa still speaks to the boys minus Harry, however it is rare and she misses them but she knows that it wouldnt work. She remains single. 

Harry also moved in to London with the boys and Perrie, however him and Louisa are on different sides of the city never meeting. He quit his job and begun working as a personal trainer in a gym. The boys found jobs and are really happy. Harry still sleeps around though, everytime he is having sex with a girl is always thinks of Louisa. The boys have also came toghether for their new found talents; singing. He is not in a relesionship and is still pretty hung over Louisa. 

----------------------------

author notes: 

Thank you all so much for the support on this book it has ment so much to me. I will be doing a second book so looking forward to it . But I am going to take a little break from writing, maybe 1month. 

thank you thank you thank you. 

follow me on instagram for updates: hugmeharryxx

thankssssss.x