Chapter 26

Louisa Pov

I've been here for about one hour. Bad glances have been exchanged between me and Dani with obvious signs of hate, this has resulted in lots of confused glares from Harry which I have rubbed off. I am still talking to Perrie and Lia.

"I swear she is here with Liam though?" I ask confused about the whole Harry&Dani thing.

"Yes she is but mainly as friends, Taylor is here with Louis as a friend but we know for sure that Louis doesnt like Taylor like that. Its pretty clear Liam likes her but she is brushing off so she can try and pounce at Harry" Perrie explains as I clench my fists.

"Did you see her face when you walked in with Harry's arm round your waist and whispering too you. Then when he introduced you! Oh my God I thought she was going to hurt you like really bad!" Lia laughed cleary not understanding how pissed I was. Oh well.

"I can't believe she is basically using Liam so she can try and get on Harry's dick" Perrie says.

"What the fuck is it with girls and Harry. Why can't they fucking learn that he is not a fucking toy and if he is in a relasionship to back the fuck up" I say angrly.

"Well Harry has always been single, and basically slept with lots of people so I guess they are just used to it. " Lia adds.

Fuck, how many people has Harry put his dick in?

A kind of drunk Louis comes over to us striding confidently.

"Girls, why aren't you talking to the other ones?" He fake frowns.

"Well one of them is trying to get with Harry and Taylor is great I will happily talk to her" I say.

"Oh ignore Dani she is a bitch and everyone knows! Taylor didn't really want to come so she is going to hate me if she also has a shit time so try to get her invloved" He moans.

I accept that Taylor really does seems lovely and as I turn my head to peer at the girls Dani is sitting with Liam looking really bored as he looks at her like she is his whole world. Whereas Taylor is sitting on the floor with the boys smiling and laughing. I really like her. 

"Anyway ladies! Anyone up for some truth or dare?" He opens his arms invitinly. 

I dont want to play truth or dare I decided I was going to do it last time because I was drunk as fuck. I'm sober at the minute.

But I guess me and Harry are in a more of a steady relasionship now? yes I try to convince myself. 

"Okay!" Lia says bascially answering for all of us which is okay, 

We all go and sit in a circle and the order of the circle is me Niall Harry Taylor Liam Lia Dani Louis Zayn Perrie and then me again. 

The first dare is issued by Niall to Louis telling him to kiss Taylor. Everyone is trying to set them up because they are perfect for each other but they insist they are just friends. Never the less they still kiss quite pasonatly for just friends but everyone just lets it go. 

"Hey I have an idea, lets go round the circle and tell are story about how we lost our virginity" Dani says looking straight at me. 

"Ill go first" Louis says. " Well it was my babysitter, Phoawr what a milf! Ill never forgot. Basically she was the girls babysitter and one night I came home drunk after being out with Harold over here and got a little cocky and she went along with it. It was fucking amazing. She got fired by my mum though for stealing but she was a great fuck." Louis tells us his stories and personally my eyes go to Taylor who has her head down and seems pretty sad. Poor girl.