Authors note

This book will be a continuous seres based on the undertale au (vampire verse by blogthegreatrouge). This story will follow 4 main characters fallacy, encre, jasper, and suave as they go about there daily life from meeting each other to becoming the people they are today. I will also be taking suggestions for review (however if I think that it would better fit the story later on please don't get offended if I don't use the idea right away. Also it could be possible that not all ideas will be used but I am very thankful for your time and dedication to reading this book.) TRIGER WARNING: there could possibly be content in this book that could cause TRIGERs such as but are not limited to angst, lemons, major character deaths, suicide, self harm, depression, and or more. If you find yourself TRIGERED by any of these events please do not read any further. Another note: these are only likely triggers that have a high possibility of being in the book however nothing is set in stone and the book is subject to change at the author and readers discretion (hence me taking suggestions). With all that said... Onto the story!!!

Ps. Art content does not belong to me.... Unless I say it does. I can draw good but even I can't draw THAT good. Credit for the au goes to blogthegreatrougue, please follow them on tumblr because they're awesome. END OF A/N.