Chapter 12: suave's story

BEFORE I BEGIN, HOLLY SMOXE 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣🌟! Thank you so much everyone for supporting this story. It makes me so happy that everyone is enjoying this au so much. Please don't forget to also support vampire verse on tumbler @blogthegreatrougue. Now without further ado, onto the story.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Suave: so... Misure encre? What did you say you did for a living? I'm VERRY curious.

Encre: oh me? I'm an artist. I was the Royal artist before I was dragged into being stuck permanently in this forest. (And would you say you'd like to go back by any means possible?) well... To be honest... No, not really. I have my reasons though. (Uh huh... Misure Encre? If you don't mind me asking? What is your intentions with my master?) uh.... Wha? What do you mean by...?

Suaves POV: would you like to hear the last of that story lord fallacy was telling you during your trip? (Oh! Um... Yes ! Of course!) very well, please have a seat... You see, there is a lot more to the story than what lord fallacy has told you, so allow me to add some context to our past...

 You see, there is a lot more to the story than what lord fallacy has told you, so allow me to add some context to our past

You see... I was not born in the castle... No, however I was raised here at a very young age... I was but a young chap, very carefree and full of vigor. Do you know why misure encre? (Uh..?) it was because I was fortunate enough to be raised by an upstanding civilized family. One that many people of our current community looked up to. So I was renowned as an air to quite a substantial fortune. Anything I desired could have been mine at the simple flick of a wrist. Everyday I was surrounded by butlers and maids that were all too happy to serve me at every turn. (So what happened?) ah yes... Well... That's just the thing isn't it.... Nothing actually happened. Effectively, I'm free to go back to that lifestyle as I choose and see fit. (So... Why don't you?) I fell in love, to put it blatantly, with the working mans life. (The what?) I enjoy working hard to get what I want. As a wise men once said, if you want something done right you'd have to do it yourself.

Do you know how I got that skateboard lord fallacy talked about earlier? (Um

Do you know how I got that skateboard lord fallacy talked about earlier? (Um... Not really.) well... I had just turned seven when my kin threw me a festival to celibate my advances. (Advances?) you know... School. I graduated on my birthday, making it a grandiose day to celibate as I was now able to move onto work of my own choosing. (You graduated when you were seven!?) I was a very studious child, always trying my best no Matter what the task. I also got in the odd habit of never taking breaks, thus my early graduation. However that isn't the point, the point being was that my kin had taken me to a grandiose plaza to select my present as a reward for such a job well done. (And?... You chose the board?) heh heh... No. Actually I couldn't find anything at all that suited my fancy. So I went home and built my own gift. I was rather quite proud of it too, it still stands today as my most prized and beloved possession.

From that day forward I've gained a new respect for the working class

From that day forward I've gained a new respect for the working class. I watched the staff Rome by and I would follow them and try to imitate there actions. Do you know why I did this encre? (To... Learn how to do it yourself?) precisely. And i did. I learned many things during this time. Sewing, cleaning, how to make my own bed, how to do my own laundry, all skills that I am very proud to contribute to my every day life. And the king took note. One day, as early as the moon was setting, lord fallacy came up to me personally and asked me if I would like to join the next new generation of servants. (And you accepted!) of course. It's all I could ever dream of and more. There was only one catch... And that was the initiation before the work. That's also where I first met gazelle. She was a hardcore worker like me, even refusing to do anything that wasn't perfectly by the book, which at the end was what I think did her in. (What do you mean by that?) well... Fallacy told you she was an A+ student, top notch, and head of her class by miles right? (Yah?) that part was true. But are you aware that she had failed the final exam just as many times as me if not more? (What!? But how!? Why!? Wasn't she good enough?) that's just it, she was good enough, too good. Gazelle did everything with careful precision, often taking her time on every little thing to make sure it was done perfectly and to its fullest marked potential. In the end, it was the marks on her time score that held her back. For me though, it was the exact opposite. I did everything with the fastest time, and got the job done efficiently, the problem with that was that often it wouldn't be by the book so the way I approached situations was viewed as sloppy by the judges. So me and gazelle ended up becoming friendly rivals, often poking fun at how each other did there work. If anything, I thought it built character to have someone you could always compare yourself too, helps distinguish what you could improve on yourself as well as others.