S2/E9: Mischeviouse masters

Jasper: *crying*
Gazelle: "ugh! Can't you get him to be quiet!?"

Gazelle covered her ears in irritation as Suave picked up Jasper from his little cradle and began to bounce him gently in his arms.

Suave: "shhh shhh, it's time for bed little master."
Jasper: *giggle*
Gazelle: "sigh finally...why don't you try reading him a story or something?"

Suave cradled little jasper in his arms as he reached for a book on the shelf. Jasper yawned as he sat on suaves lap. Suave opened the book with his free hand and began to read...

Suave: "once upon a time there was a little snowflake that fell from the sky. He was weak and fragile but he was also very special. Because there was no other little snowflake like him..."

Jasper yawned again and cuddled up to suaves chest as he began to slowly drift off into sleep. Suave gently put the book down on the night stand and handed jasper to gazelle to put in his crib.

Suave: "want me to take the first night shift?"
Gazelle: "yah I guess, I'm going to go take a shower. Try not to kill little lord jr by the time I get back."

Art by Mitten_KittenPK

Suave cringed at the comment, seemingly insulted by the idea.
Suave: "I won't."
Gazelle: "alright."

Gazelles POV:
I left suave with jasper, giving him a questionable eyebrow as I left. But he seemed pretty serious at that comment. Hm... maybe I should apologize to him. Pfft yah right, no way I would ever admit I was wrong... I can't. I'm supposed to be the best one. Better than everyone else. Just like I promised...

I opened the door to my temporary quarters just to the left of Jasper's, and locked the door behind me. I grabbed a new maids outfit and some clean lingerie. And I headed to the showers...

Suaves POV:
I sat next to the masters crib and watched him doze off to sleep, however he was remaining a tad bit stubborn. Keeping a single eye open as to not fall asleep.

Suave: "come now m'lord. It's time for bed. Please?"

Jasper giggled at suave making him breath a sigh of defeat.

Suave: "ok. ok. How about I sing you a lullaby instead?"

Suave began to hum a monotone tune as jasper yawned once more before fully falling asleep this time.

Suave: "sigh. Good night little master."

Gazelles POV:
I returned to the room about a half an hour later to find suave dozing off next to the crib along with baby jasper. Heh. That was kind of cute.

Jasper: "crying"

I saw suave immediately bolt up from his seat as soon as he heard jasper whimpering.

Suave: "sigh what's wrong now. Please don't cry lord jasper."

Suave picked up jasper again and began to rock him in his arms. I could tell he was already exhausted but I refuse to admit that I knew nothing about taking care of children.

Suave: "what could he possibly want? Maybe he's... hungry?"

Gazelle: "um... maybe he needs to be changed?"

Suave: "uh. Maybe.... Gazelle."
Suave: "I... uh... I don't know what I'm doing... I need your help."

Gazelle: "..... wait here. I'll be back in a few."
I walked out the door without another word, leaving suave completely speechless.

Suaves POV:
After a few moments she came back with a completely defeated look on her face. Bunny walked quickly in behind her and took lord jasper in her arms, feeding him a bottle of warm milk that she had brought in. I looked over questioningly at gazelle, but she would stay silent for the rest of the night.

BunBun: "gazelle why don't you try setting up the room a bit more in here. Maybe clean up a bit?"

Gazelle nodded and started organizing some of the baby things that where just carelessly dropped into the baby room.

BunBun: "suave, why don't you find a couple things to entertain little jasper with? He is a child vampire after all, It could be he's just not tired enough to go to bed yet..."

💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

Meanwhile... 🚨sirens blaring🚨
A girl wearing a thick dress bursts out of a stain glass window and starts to bolt into a dark and ominous forest, carrying a heavy looking bag over her shoulder. Right behind her was a pack of vicious mutts trying to chase her down. To her side was a horse touted carriage trying its best to keep up with the speedy trouble maker.

🌺: "m'lady! What have you done now!"
🔥: "heh heh heh. Wouldn't you like to know."
🌺: "m'lady! Quickly! Please!"

The girl bolted into the passing by carriage as the other drove into the thick brush. Loosing the dogs behind them. Shots began to fire from the distance as they made their escape.

🌺: "what could possibly be in that bag of yours that was important enough to risk your own life so recklessly!"
🔥: "oh? Just a little package for mother."

The girl opened up the bag to reveal a bunch of tightly packed vampire children, sleeping peacefully inside.

🌺: "... sigh. I'm glad you're safe."
🔥: "Giggle. yah I know."

BANG!