S2/E15: Missing

Encre woke up in the middle of the night to find that fallacy hadn't returned yet. Where did he say he was going. Realizing that he hadn't, encre began to worry for the elusive vampire and got up to go look for him. Just barely reaching the door handle when he realized that he was once again a mess from last nights hunny moon.
Encre: "sigh. I guess I could clean myself off a little before I went."
Turning back and grabbing some clothes out of the closet, he headed back into the bathroom. This time opting for a quick shower before getting dressed and leaving.

Encres POV:
I walked through the hallways and into the dining room to find only a few maids, already setting up for this mornings breakfast.
Mouse: "oh dear. Lord encre, we hadn't expected for you to be up so early. Breakfast isn't ready yet, my apologies."
Encre: "it's ok. I'm actually looking for fallacy. He hadn't come back yet and I'm starting to get worried."
Mouse: "hm? Lord fallacy has yet to return from his meeting? This IS concerning. Please fallow me m'lord. I'll take you to see sir suave. Surely HE should know where the master resides."
The little mouse maid led me to the west wing of the castle. I suppose where the maid and butler quarters where. I looked around to find that, thought a little dated compared to the rest of the castle, the maid quarters where beautiful and well kept, just as the butler quarters on the other side where as well.
Coming to the end of the hall, we finally reached a doorway that wasn't much unlike fallacys. Large, wooden, and intricately designed. Their was a slight hint of elegance to it. Mouse knocked on the door softly, as if careful not to disturb something. And after a few moments, butler suave answered the door.
Suave: "yes? Oh! Lord Encre. Is there something you need?"
From inside, I heard a slight whimper followed by some gentle shushing, as if even the softness of mouses knocking had disturbed the sleep of what was inside... jasper.
Encre: "oh. I'm so sorry to be a bother, but you wouldn't happen to know where fallacy is do you?"
Suave: "no m'lord. He hasn't returned yet?"
I shook my head no, and he invited me in. Pondering something quickly before returning to me with a response.
Suave: "I'll go check for him. You may stay here or return to your room as you please. I assure you there is no cause for alarm."

Art by Mitten_KittenPK

Encre: "I'm sure he's fine, but I would like to stay here a little while longer. Could you get back to me as soon as you hear anything?"
Suave: "yes m'lord, you have my word."
Suave took one last bow to me before turning and leaving with mouse. I turned back to gazelle, rocking jasper back and forth, who immediately started crying after suaves disappearance.

Encre: "um, hello gazelle. How do you do?"
Gazelle: "just fine master Encre. And please don't concern yourself with fallacys absence. He... has a tendency to do these things every so often. But I assure you, he does mean well."
Encre: "yes. I know. He's a good man. May I?"
She nodded, handing me jasper gently. I looked down at the previously crying bundle as he now laid quietly in my arms.
Gazelle: "my apologies my lord. He... only seems to like butler suave handling him. I honestly don't know why that is."
Encre: "heh. He plays favorites. Just like I did when I was little. Dad used to say that my mum couldn't stand me because I'd never let her hold me as a baby. According to him, at one point I even bit her in my struggle to get free. I suppose he likes me though."
Gazelle: "sigh. Right you are m'lord. Can I get you two anything?"

 Can I get you two anything?"

ART BY: Mitten_KittenPK

Suaves POV:
I skateboarded down the long hallway to the meeting room where arceliouse was still sitting, just finishing his tea as I walked in.
Ace: "butler suave, it's been too long. How have you been doing?"
Suave: "where's fallacy?"
Ace: "the village. I just came back from there myself. It's uh.... not doing too good, I should say."
Suave: "... when will he be back?"
Ace: "well, considering he just left, I suppose a couple of hours or so."
Suave: "mhmm. So, what are you doing here?"
Ace: "staying. Turns out the blood hunters have gotten themselves in a bit of trouble with the king. And uh... let's just say I'd rather not be there when someone has to take responsibility for it."
Suave: "it?"
Ace: "what happens next."