S3/E2: The truth about eterna

Fallacy flopped down onto his bed next to Encre, exhausted from the long flight back to his own castle.
Encre: "fallacy? Are you ok my love?"
Fallacy: "ugh."
Was all he could manage to get out as his sore body rested on the soft mattress. The silky soft sheets still below him as he tried to squirm back underneath them, causing Encre to let out a soft giggle.
Suave: "m'lord, you are needed at the front immediately."
Suave cracked open the door to his chamber, careful not to peak inside as he spoke.
Fallacy: "can't it wait until tomorrow suave?"
Suave: "afraid not sir.... eternas here."
Both of the skeletons nonexistent ears perked up as they heard the infamous vampire hunters name. Encre trembled as he thought back to the last time he saw her in the forbidden forest. His hands shaky and sweating as a loud audible gulp could be heard from his side of the bed. Fallacys head forcibly propped up as he stairs at the shaken mortal.
Fallacy: "Encre?.... suave, could you get him a warm drink please. I'll handle this situation."
Suave: "yes m'lord. Come with me master Encre, I'll get you a nice warm cup of hot chocolate."
Encre nodded as he got himself out of bed, seemingly loosing his need for sleep. Wide awake at the prospect of meeting eterna again.

Fallacy sighed as the two left out of sight. Getting up off the bed and dressing himself appropriately before heading down to the main foyer. As he walked down the steps, he spotted eterna leaning against a wall near the door.
Fallacy: "so.... you came back."
Eterna: "not for long.... A friends in one of your hospitals. Once they're well again we'll be out of your hair."
I nodded as we made small pleasantries.

Charloses POV:
I ran back to the clinic to check on fibi as soon as I heard news that there where vampire hunters in the building. By now fibi must have heard too and with my absence was most likely scared to death. I burst through the room and to her side where she sat on a chair, her previous bed occupied by something that smelled horrid and metallic, almost like a corpse, but with all the bodies around it I could barely tell.
Charlose: "fibi! What's going on in here?"
She shrugged up at me, seemingly transfixed on one of the shorter, weeping, skeletons. His body was shaken just like his voice as he cried over whatever was now on fibis bed.
Rufus: "azure. Please. Wake up."
He sobbed over and over again and soon I saw the pile of bones on the sheets begin to move. Out of curiosity, I inched forward, fibi following not far behind. It was a young skeleton, about the age of the one crying. His loose gown showing openly a full array of broken bones. The bandages failing to keep the blue tinted blood from dripping onto the sheets around it. At first glance I would have thought they where grieving over a lost friend. But then... it started to move. Subtly his chest heaved up and down as if struggling to breath. His eyes fluttering open after a few minutes of suspenseful pause.
Azure: "hello Rufus."
Rufus: "Azure!"
The little skeleton greeted his friend that was crying over him just seconds earlier, but was now rejoicing at the simple fact that his companion was alive. The two of them kissed on the teeth which made me cringe internally but then the blue ones eyes landed on me.
Azure: "and hello little vampire friend. What's your name?"
I looked around confused for a second before realizing that he was talking to me. Frufru cuddling close behind me, unsure of the new arrivals "safety".
Charlose: "my names charlose. And this is my maid fibi."
I motioned back to her, stuttering a little with my words. A taller man walked over to me from the other side of the bed, kneeling in front of me as he stopped. With him close enough, I could discern that he was a vampire like me, which put me and fibi at a slight bit more ease.
TB: "don't worry kid. We didn't come here to hurt nobody. Just to get our friend some help."
I nodded. Finally understanding that THESE where the vampire hunters that servant suave was talking about earlier. Although they didn't really seem that threatening.
Clara: "well I should hope not."
Both of us turned to see a dog mortal hybrid walk in the door with a tray full of food. She looked sweet and almost motherly as she brought the food to the skeleton monster on the bed.
Clara: "here you go sweetie, eat up. You'll need your energy."
Azure: "thank you mam."
The little skeleton took the food and began to stuff his face as if he hadn't eaten in a while.
Clara: "children."
The sweet dog maid beckoned us over as she leaned down to talk to us, almost in a hushed tone.
Clara: "the sun should be coming up at any moment now which means you'd be safe to go home soon."
Charlose: "oh. Ok. Thank you miss."
Clara: "if you don't mind me asking, where exactly do you two live, perhaps we could give you a ride back in the royal carriage."
I just shrugged at her. Causing the maid to tilt her head in confusion almost like a dog monster would. Which was kinda cute.
Charlose: "we don't really have a home. We just wander around and stay wherever we can."
Clara: "oh dear."
She gasped almost audibly as her hand half covered her mouth. A look of sadness plastered on her face as she stood up.
Clara: "well that won't do at all. Fallow me please."
She walked out the door, holding it almost expectantly as me and frufru walked out into the long hallway. Passing mr suave as we did. I wondered why he was back. Part of me wanted to stay behind and listen in on the conversation they where having. But the other part of me knew that I probably wouldn't be allowed to.

🌟A/N: hi all my lovely readers author here, sorry for the lack of artwork for a couple of future updates. And thank you for your understanding and awesome support of this story. That is all. Carry on.
~Author over and out.