S2/E17: Traitors by the moon

Fallacy's POV:
I walked down a long golden hallway guarded by soldiers on either side of me as I went. Large gated doors protected the inside of the palace as two more guards opened the door for me to pass on my way. On the other side, the king of these lands stood, waiting to greet me, alongside his wife and only son.
King: "fallacy. I'm glad you could arrive at such short notice."
Fallacy: "indeed. I believe we have much to talk about."
King: "this way. If you please."

Azure: "are we there yet? My feet are killing me."
Eterna: "we're almost back to the base. Just hold out for a little bit longer."
Rufus: "look out!"
The four where immediately pushed over into some tall bushes by Rufus, just before a large carrier truck filled with bats passed by.
Eterna: "I knew this would be more trouble than it's worth. But despite what happened earlier yesterday, they're still testing that stuff on bats!?"
Rufus: "a couple of the corpse-men entered my shop the other day talking some weird-as* language that I couldn't quite fit together. But I did manage to peace together a bit of the information. They said something about moving base, a migration, horses, and setting up a road barrier. What any of that actually means Is up to anyone's guess."
Eterna: "alright, let's just get in and get out before we're caught dead in the water."
Azure: "ok... tombée? You've been pretty quiet this entire time. What do you think?... is something wrong?"
TB: "nothing. I'm fine."
Eterna: "ok. Then everyone knows the plan?"
The small group nodded as they trudged through the forestry. The thick brush and loose sticks cutting into their bone and skin as they made their way towards the factory.

King: "I'm sure you've already been informed of why you are here?"
Fallacy: "yes. I have. And personally, I think it's an excellent idea."
King: "well I'm certainly glad we're on the same page. A toast before we begin the banquet?"
Fallacy: "hm. A toast."
(Clink)
King: "do you know why this war began fallacy?"
Fallacy: "was it not always like this. To say that there WAS a beginning... well... could have fooled me."
King: "sigh. I suppose you're right. After all, hunters have existed long before both our times. Haven't they?"
Fallacy nodded as he took another sip of his drink. Although he wasn't really sure where king asgoro was heading with this, he was very interested in seeing where it would go.
King: "hm. However, there was a time where our kingdom was not at war with the forbidden forest... in fact, there was a time where the forest was not forbidden at all."

The small group quietly snuck into the heavily guarded dormitory. The sleeping quarters where abandoned now, but at the same time, full of supplies. They walked past empty cages and large trunks as they searched for the green translucent vials that carried the toxic vampire poison in them.
Rufus: "I'm guessing none of these rooms have what we're looking for huh?"
TB: "doesn't look like it."
Eterna: "I bet we'll find it in big batches too. Like tubs or tanks of this stuff."
Rufus: "hey guys, check this out."
Eterna: "toxic symbols. Must be close. Azure?"
Azure: "ok. Give me a second."
The little blue clad knight got down on his knees as he took out a small case from his bag. Taking out a couple of specialized pins and began to fiddle with the large lock on the door.
(Click)
Azure: "ok. We're in."
Eterna: "good. Let's see what's behind door number one."
They opened the door slowly and carefully an inch. And peaked out through the crevice. On the other side they could see a railway that was just above a large tank of bio fluorescent green ooze. Around it, armies of guards marched around. Large groups of ten to twenty soldiers would pass by at any given moment, as trucks carrying empty barrels filled up on the stuff and drove off to transport it somewhere else.
Eterna: "yep. This is the place alright."
Rufus: "so what do we do now?"
Eterna: "we attack the tank."
Rufus: "no more green stuff means no more problem right?"
TB: "I wouldn't be so sure. Look up."
The team looked to where TB was pointing to see a massive blue and white beast in a barely big enough cage. It roared and snarled at the passing by guards. Causing some of them to flinch in their place.
Eterna: "guard dog."
Azure: "what do we do now?"