S3/E4: Factory chains pt:1

Eternas POV:
I woke up with a headache today. Rubbing my temples as I stood up from the bed. I still had those god awful nightmares from before, but they where lighting up. They weren't as bad as when I was.... ugh. I shuttered at the thought. But kept shivering afterwards. It was freezing cold in here. Funny how far technology has come since I was little. I still remember when simple elevators where the turn of the century. My dad invented them. Well.... he wasn't really my real dad. It doesn't matter much. I dressed myself in some soft silky clothes and left through the door. Making my way down the hall and into the guest bathroom. I opened the already lit room and looked myself over in the mirror. I looked tired. Actually... I looked horrible. I splashed some water on my face. Rubbing it down with my hands before looking up again. I jumped when I saw someone standing behind me through the mirror. Although relaxed when I realized it was just Encre.
Eterna: "geez. You really now how to surprise a fish don't ya?"
Encre: "sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I just came up to tell you that breakfast was ready."
I nodded as I finished drying off my face. Walking passed him and back into the hallway. Although I could tell he had a lot on his mind. I wouldn't blame him. I haven't exactly gotten used to all this myself.
Encre: "um. Eterna. Could we talk after breakfast? There are some things I wanted to ask you."
I looked back at him. Although he wouldn't make eye contact with me. He just starred at the ground. His hands in his little pockets to his side. I nodded a yes before continuing down the stairs and to the dining hall. I wonder if he knew....

Encres POV:
Fallacy would be gone today. Probably off doing some sort of important king work. I don't know. So today, it'll be just the rest of us here. Giving me a chance to finally talk to the fish monster that almost ruined my life. I wasn't mad of course. I just needed answers. Why didn't she kill me when she had the chance. She still had a gun. She could have shot me. She could have shot any of us and gotten away. Instead, in a way, she chose to spare me. I sighed realizing that I had been staring at the floor for nearly half an hour wondering what to do next. Then blushed when I realized that suave was staring at me confused. Probably wondering what was wrong with me or something.
Suave: "is there something wrong m'lord?"
Encre: "oh. Um. Hi suave. No, I was just thinking."
Suave: "but you're crying..."
I touched my hand to my face and felt it dripping wet. I hadn't even realized that I had begun to tear up until he said something. I was an emotional mess. And something told me that it'll be even worse later on. I nodded and took a seat at the side of one of the tubs, putting my hands on my head as they throbbed horribly. Ugh. My head hurt so much...
Suave: "m'lord? Would you like me to take your breakfast up to your room today?"
I shook my head.
Encre: "no I'll be fine. Could you do me a favor and maybe take jasper to the vampire village just for today?"
Suave: "are you worried for the young lords well being?"
Encre: "no. Well.... I just wanted to have some peace of mind today. Maybe it would make this horrible headache go away."
He nodded and left. I waited for him to get far enough down the hall before getting up myself. Washing and wiping down my own face before heading downstairs. There, everyone was already waiting for me. Our guests and our maids, and....
Encre: "Felicia?"

Suaves POV:
I walked into the noisy room where Gazelle was still taking care of jasper, as stressed out as ever if I could add. BunBun was there preparing his morning bottle as she greeted me. Jasper was crying furiously, and not even my appearance seemed to have calmed him.
Gazelle: "he won't stop crying and I have no idea what to do!"
I nodded as she handed the crying prince to me... who was... lighter then yesterday. This concerned me. I looked to Bunny for answers but she just shrugged while handing me the milk bottle.
BunBun: "we noticed it to. But I'm afraid we don't have any answers either. He looks sickly. And the only reason I could come up with was a cold. But.... his temperature was fine."
I nodded as I tried to feed jasper his bottle. But he refused to take it. I sighed as I handed the bottle back to bunny. Lord jasper continuing to cry.
Suave: "pack everything up. We're heading to the vampire village with lord jasper. Lord Encres orders."
They nodded their heads before packing for the trip. Perhaps this was good timing. Maybe someone in the village would know what was happening with the child.
We left immediately, saying our last farewells to Encre and the rest of the staff as we packed up the carriage.
Suave: "if there's anything you need from us... please don't be afraid to call us back. We have left sir kip and night here at your protection..."
Encre: "I know. Thank you for doing this for me suave. It's much appreciated."
I nodded from my seat as the carriage began to move. I held on tightly to lord jasper as he finally started to settle down in my arms. Perhaps he was just in need of some fresh air. Neither the less, we should check in with a doctor as soon as we get there. It's better to be safe then sorry.