S2/E16: Fall of the blood hunters

The little girl started crying, unable to hold back her emotions any longer. Sniffling as her knees dropped onto the blood pooled rock floor. Fallacy sighed as he walked over to the little fish monster. Her teary eyes reminding him so much of another fish monster he used to know once...

FLASHBACK:
I was sitting in my castle library with night as he told me of our progress on building the new castle wing that would serve as my new royal quarters. The old one would go to suave as he had grown out of his childhood room.
Night: "so... with the new expansion, we can also move the stables to the east wing."
Fallacy: "hm. I see. And that would benefit...?"
Night: "either a larger stable or a new docking area for a royal carriage. It's your choice of course."
Fallacy: "let's go with the carriage. It does get tiring flying from location to location."
Night: "yes m'lord, I'll add it to the new construction orders."
(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)
Fallacy: "now who could that be at this early hour?"
Ace: "m'lord."
Night: "an unexpected visitor lord fallacy."
Fallacy: "I see that. Arceliouse, it's been a while."
Ace: "yes. It has. May I come in?"
Fallacy: "you already are."
Ace: "so I am."
I waved over for him to take a seat in the lounge chair next to me. Night observing the interaction quietly from his own seat. I could tell that he was uncomfortable around someone he didn't know so I thought it best to introduce my friend before things got... awkward.
Fallacy: "night, this is my good friend arceliouse. We've known each other since we where little. He works as a spy for our side against the blood hunters."
Night: "so I see."
Night had a suspicious look to his cold gaze but for now he chose to keep his opinions silent.
Fallacy: "sigh. Arceliouse, this is my new commissioner night. He was sent over by my sister and will be handling my organization and order delivery."
Ace: "cool. Nice ta meet ya pal. Heh. What's with the cold gaze? You'd freez hel-over with one look."
Night: "... I suppose you came here for a reason?"
Ace: "hm. Yes. I have news from the blood hunters... important news."
Fallacy: "oh? Please, do tell."
Ace: "important news first. Construction on the new science lab has been completed."
Fallacy: "scouts?"
Ace: "not recommended. It's far and highly secured. It's also in a tundra region."
Fallacy: "I'll make a note of that, keep me updated on development if possible."
Ace: "I will. As for the new railways, the planning had been moved closer to the castle. However, constant rain fall and heavy mud slides have halted progress. They're discussing moving away from the mountain regions altogether."
Fallacy: "that's very good news. I look forward to any updates on the hunters movements."
Ace: "yes sir. Now... about the vampire child."
Fallacy: "mhmm. I assume still in testing deep under ground?"
Ace: "no. Not in the catacombs either. She's been released. Quite close actually. Just passed the new vampire village. Near the frog pond."
Fallacy: "oh!? Released huh? That certainly isn't usual for the blood hunters. Currently not protocol."
Ace: "I know. But this is a... SPECIAL case."
Fallacy: "I'm aware. I do apologize you had to find out this way."
Ace: "she's stubborn. Certainly like her mother. I... still have trouble seeing her as a sister however... sigh. Her existence broke our family."
Fallacy: "indeed. However we cannot blame her for someone else's mistakes."
Ace: "hm. I know. Well... you know where she resides now. She's on your land so it's your choice on what to do with her."
Arceliouse stood from his seat and began to prepare to leave, turning one last time to knight as he stared him down.
Ace: "oh. And one more thing... hm. I find out you have harmed fallacy in any way... we'll let's just say... I'll make you regret ever being born. Adieu mon ami. Until we meet again."

After finishing the meeting with that slight bump in atmosphere, I decided to leave as well. Most times I wouldn't bother meddling in the blood hunters business, after all, it could only spell more trouble than it's normally worth, but today's was a sort of... SPECIAL occasion. I changed into a bat and flew over to the vampire village. Stopping just short of the entrance where the little clearing was beside the track. And then I saw her...