Chapter 10: end of the ride

Encre: so what did you say to him? What'chu do?

Fallacy: well, we walked to my room, suave not saying a single word until we got there and...

Suave: lord fallacy! We're coming up on the mansion entrance!

Fallacy: oh well, I guess we'll have to continue this story some other time.

Encres POV: the carriage stopped at the mansion gates, there where maids and butlers already awaiting our arrival at the front. Each lined up and standing tall, with what I could only assume, awaiting orders from fallacy... Minutes into stopping, one of the maids opened up the carriage door. 

???- good afternoon lord fallacy may I!

???- good afternoon lord fallacy may I!.. Oh! You have a guest! Afternoon misure.

Fallacy: gazell this is Encre. He is a very special guest of mine and will be staying with us for the time being, please take his bags inside.

Gazelle: oh of course! Of course! Please let me help you with that sir... Oh! Lord fallacy! The Royal guard troupes are here for your meeting.

Fallacy: oh... yes, of course. Sir suave, please lead our guest to my room, they can stay there for the short time being. Gazelle, please have the kitchen staff prepare this afternoons banquet, make sure to advise them to set an extra table for our guest.

Suave/gazelle: yes m'lord.

Fallacy: as for the rest of you, please see to it that the carriage is put away, and then return to your duties.

Staff: as you wish m'lord.

Suave: misure Encre. Please, follow me.

Encres POV: I followed suave through the main halls of the castle and up the large spiral staircase. (And here is lord fallacys "study", please stay here until m'lord comes to retrieve you for supper. Do you need anything?) "oh no, I'm fine thank you. Um... Where is my bag?" (Here it is misure. I'm so glad lord fallacy finally had a guest over, I feel like it's been eons. My name is gazelle by the way, if you need anything at all, please don't be afraid to ask.) I thanked miss gazelle as she stepped out of the room to give me my privacy. Now it was just me and misure suave. (So...Mr. Encre. Where did you say you were from again?)