S3/E3: My young apprentace

Original art by: blogthegreatrougue

Suave bounced little jasper up in his arms, causing the little one to giggled happily at his 'sitters antics.
Gazelle: "I have to go help out with some work today since we're so short staffed."
Suave nodded back to her as she left through the door. Looking back to lord jasper who was still giggling in delight.
Suave: "and what about you m'lord? What would you like to do today?"
The little toddler reached his arms upwards to suave motioning that he wanted to be picked back up again.
Suave: "well come on then. Let's go for a little ride."
Suave gave him a playful wink as he put little jasper on his back, who clang on tightly to him as he left the room.
Suave: "boy, you're getting big aren't you m'lord?"
Little jasper giggled as suave began to walk around with the little vampire prince at his back. Occasionally waving to the maids and butlers that passed by.
BunBun: "we'll hello there suave and lord jasper, out for a little stroll today are we?"
Suave: "yah, I'm taking little jasper down to the dining hall, he's supposed to start on solid foods today."
BunBun: "yes well... he has gotten a lot bigger hasn't he?"
Bunny patted the little vampire on the head, who in turn just pushed off the hand as if annoyed with her.
Suave: "I know. But vampires are fast growers up until a curtain point and then they stop aging altogether. It's... strange."
BunBun: "well he is just the cutest little thing, I'm sure he'll grow up to be a charming young prince."
Suave nodded softly as the other began to pat his head impatiently, probably wantin for him to start moving again.
Suave: "very well m'lord. I have to go now, but it was nice talking to you BunBun."
BunBun: "hmhm. Have fun you two."
She waved as they sped off together, little jasper giggled as suave got faster. Eventually reaching a low sprinting speed down the hallway. Gazelle having to jump out of the way as to not be knocked over by the two.
Gazelle: "h-Hey! Watch it suave!"
Suave: "sorry gaz... ah!"
Suave looked back at gazelle only to realize that his feet no longer touched the ground. Jasper's wings spread wide apart as he began to flap them faster and faster, eventually taking suave for a little ride as he hung on for dear life. Meanwhile Gazelle ran after them yelling at suave to get down from the air.

Original art by: blogthegreatrougue

Suave: "Gazelle! Help!"
Gazelle: "oh for goodness sake! Lord jasper! please put suave down!"
Gazelle ran after the two, apologizing profusely to the other servants that had to get out of their way.
Gazelle: "sorry! Sorry! So Sorry! Oh my gosh!"
The two flew down the hallway at amazing speeds, meanwhile suave tried his best to steer lord jasper away from bumping into anything. Eventually ending up bursting through two large slightly ajar doors. Causing jasper to stop flying immediately and the two to drop down onto the ground with a loud thud. Little jasper looked up at the looming figures around him as he sat above suave, who had face planted onto the ground when they crashed. Gazelle standing shocked in the doorway, covering her mouth as to not yell out our squeal.